The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 8: Magic Journeys - Hype Thread

TheOriginalTiki

Gonna throw out one more prompt suggestion...Smiling Friends. I know it was already part of one or two larger lands, but season two has been incredible and it really is carving its niche as THE animated show of the current internet age. There's just limitless potential for an attraction or land, especially with the heavy emphasis on mixed multi-media.

Earlie the Pearlie

Gonna throw out one more prompt suggestion...Smiling Friends. I know it was already part of one or two larger lands, but season two has been incredible and it really is carving its niche as THE animated show of the current internet age. There's just limitless potential for an attraction or land, especially with the heavy emphasis on mixed multi-media.
I agree 100%. Four words: Mr. Frog’s Wild Ride.

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
Dark chocolate mint ice cream is delicious :)
spew jay leno GIF

What the h*ll. Chocolate Cake is the GOAT, to be honest.

CookieMouse

Dave land!
In all seriousness, a cartoon network/adult swim themed ride or attraction challenge would be fun. I’ve had an idea for a infinity train themed immersive sim escape room combo

ThemeParkPriest

Earlie the Pearlie

Well, I’ve been reading through all of these (except season 7- over 200 pages?!?)… and I’m so, so excited for this comp now. Not that I wasn’t before! But now I’m HYPED.

And please forgive me if my brain explodes every five seconds, because I now will have the same perspective of someone who has binged several seasons of a show and is now participating in one (“oh my god! It’s sound trivia!” “Oh, wow! It’s the obligatory project that is really out of left field!” “Oh, cool! I might be eliminated and must blab my way out of it!!!”… (actually maybe not that last one)).

And may I just say that everyone on here who has played in or hosted one of these (and there are a lot of you guys!) is an absolute legend. I’m very intimidated now 😂.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Well, I’ve been reading through all of these (except season 7- over 200 pages?!?)… and I’m so, so excited for this comp now. Not that I wasn’t before! But now I’m HYPED.

And please forgive me if my brain explodes every five seconds, because I now will have the same perspective of someone who has binged several seasons of a show and is now participating in one (“oh my god! It’s sound trivia!” “Oh, wow! It’s the obligatory project that is really out of left field!” “Oh, cool! I might be eliminated and must blab my way out of it!!!”… (actually maybe not that last one)).

And may I just say that everyone on here who has played in or hosted one of these (and there are a lot of you guys!) is an absolute legend. I’m very intimidated now 😂.
Don't be intimidated! I still fanboy over everyone else's projects too lol

JokersWild

It’s a lot, but you should totally skim through Season 7. It’s such a strong season. Definitely my favorite of the ones I’ve participated in.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster

Reading via the first post links to all the projects will definitely help for season 7!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom