The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 8: Magic Journeys - Hype Thread

cdunlap

Me specifically. I used to love Dot and the Kangaroo which a family friend brought me on vhs from Australia. I wore that tape out despite the terrifying bunyip song
Actually, WE are the target audience! I've watched Dot And The Kangaroo on YouTube a few too many times!

cdunlap

I just read a play with my brother that his school is doing and it is pure camp as hell! It’s a bunch of date scenes where one person, which I read, is normal and another person, which my brother read, is absolutely-off-the-wall-insane! Yes, me and my brother have amazing chemistry when we act out scenes together! We have such a wholesome bond that I can’t imagine a world without him!

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
I just read a play with my brother that his school is doing and it is pure camp as hell! It’s a bunch of date scenes where one person, which I read, is normal and another person, which my brother read, is absolutely-off-the-wall-insane! Yes, me and my brother have amazing chemistry when we act out scenes together! We have such a wholesome bond that I can’t imagine a world without him!
That must be nice. My sister just drives me up the wall and not in a good way.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
IMG_5901.png

IMG_5900.png

Never a dull day in the Motor City.

A truck carrying ranch dressing struck an overpass and turned I-94 into the Hidden Valley.

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
Ok since I just watched Titanic I wanna go on a rant that ROSE IS THE MAIN VILLAIN. Let’s do a play by play.

1. Rose had an entire life ahead of her with a loving (if not a little weird) fiancé, wealth, and a new life in America. If she didn’t wanna marry him, she could have just ran away and move somewhere else but NO, she just grumbles and decides to go ahead with it anyway.
  2. So she decided to shack up with Jack which she met like… what… a couple hours ago. Jack could easily be a serial killer that escaped justice and has an itchy killer finger. She seemed pretty damn impressed that he can draw nude pictures of women which in my opinion are people that are straight up weird (but that’s my two cents).
  3. So instead of ending off her relationship with Cal, she decides to just… keep on meeting with him in secret, which well… is not exactly a great moral character for our ‘protagonist’.
  4. When she was on the lifeboat she took up a seat on that boat, but she decides to waste that seat because she wants what another half hour with somebody she knew for about a day. That seat could have had a child, a wife, a husband, or an elderly adult.
  5. This is the worst one in my opinion. In her last moments, she doesn’t go over memories with her family, not their trips, but she talks about a guy that she met 80 or so years ago and talked to for about a day or 2. And that necklace that she threw in the ocean, could have… I don’t know, donated to charity, donated to a cancer foundation, he!! even give it to her granddaughter which would set her up for life.
Okay my rant is done, I could go farther by saying that she caused the titanic to sink by distracting the lookouts by having a make out sesh with jack on the deck. Again this is my own opinion and a complete joke post (or is it)

Last edited:

PerGron

Ok since I just watched Titanic I wanna go on a rant that ROSE IS THE MAIN VILLAIN. Let’s do a play by play.

1. Rose had an entire life ahead of her with a loving (if not a little weird) fiancé, wealth, and a new life in America. If she didn’t wanna marry him, she could have just ran away and move somewhere else but NO, she just grumbles and decides to go ahead with it anyway.
  2. So she decided to shack up with Jack which she met like… what… a couple hours ago. Jack could easily be a serial killer that escaped justice and has an itchy killer finger. She seemed pretty damn impressed that he can draw nude pictures of women which in my opinion are people that are straight up weird (but that’s my two cents).
  3. So instead of ending off her relationship with Cal, she decides to just… keep on meeting with him in secret, which well… is not exactly a great moral character for our ‘protagonist’.
  4. When she was on the lifeboat she took up a seat on that boat, but she decides to waste that seat because she wants what another half hour with somebody she knew for about a day. That seat could have had a child, a wife, a husband, or an elderly adult.
  5. This is the worst one in my opinion. In her last moments, she doesn’t go over memories with her family, not their trips, but she talks about a guy that she met 80 or so years ago and talked to for about a day or 2. And that necklace that she threw in the ocean, could have… I don’t know, donated to charity, donated to a cancer foundation, he!! even give it to her granddaughter which would set her up for life.
Okay my rant is done, I could go farther by saying that she caused the titanic to sink by distracting the lookouts by having a make out sesh with jack on the deck. Again this is my own opinion.
There is no denying that this is absolutely one of the takes of all time

cdunlap

Okay my rant is done, I could go farther by saying that she caused the titanic to sink by distracting the lookouts by having a make out sesh with jack on the deck. Again this is my own opinion.
You have permanently ruined this film for me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom