The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

tcool123

A little over 24 hours before Stanza XV is complete!
Uh not to scare the other team but was at Animal Kingdom today and well if you’re superstitious
6A8C3F9D-4398-484E-9422-F1E1D4F7883E.jpeg

Then you know what a bird pooping on you means, good luck coming is coming Team Garfield’s way! Also saw this beautiful rooster Im sure @PerGron would enjoy it

46C41A56-41A3-445E-8BD3-AC79699F54B6.jpeg

Last edited:

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member

PerGron

Uh not to scare the other team but was at Animal Kingdom today and well if you’re superstitious
View attachment 550275
Then you know what a bird pooping on you means, good luck coming is coming Team Garfield’s way! Also saw this beautiful rooster Im sure @PerGron would enjoy it

View attachment 550276
You’re so lucky! I’ve accumulated probably a lifetime of 50-60 hours in those aviaries (seriously) and I’ve never once been pooped on. Is that a weird thing to say? Yeah, probably, but it is good luck.

Also, you should’ve stolen the Junglefowl rooster. You can take them, the government doesn’t want you to know, but they’re all free

JokersWild

You’re so lucky! I’ve accumulated probably a lifetime of 50-60 hours in those aviaries (seriously) and I’ve never once been pooped on. Is that a weird thing to say? Yeah, probably, but it is good luck.

Also, you should’ve stolen the Junglefowl rooster. You can take them, the government doesn’t want you to know, but they’re all free
Just ask a cast member next time. They're usually super accommodating.

I'm super excited to see the projects tonight. I've been purposely avoiding Team Garfield's PM so I can go into both projects fresh.

Disney Dad 3000

View attachment 550275

View attachment 550276

When my sister got pooped on in Italy several years ago, she didn't have quite the same positive outlook.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom