The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Hey I said it grew on me - everyone couldn't have hated it because it won 1st place :bookworm:
Yes it did!!
Taylor Swift Hair Flip GIF by MOODMAN

WowFactor

Stanza XIV: The Anniversary

We here at Team Garfield hope everybody here remembers how to count because we're about to take you on a fifty part tour at the world's most magical vacation location! Without further ado we proudly present...

The World's Most Magical Celebration

:: WowFactor's "Team large orange cat, who is lazy and loves to eat" Review- Stanza 14 ::
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?…

Ok, this time I'll not apologise for the late, oh boy this project it’s huge…

On the bright side it’s a record! You guys are now settled in history of S.A.. I think no one will ever beat this kind of effort to bring us such intricate and complete solution for a Stanza. On the other hand in a real world few people would mind reading all the pages and your great ideas would probably be shelved. My point of view here is that you guys need to rethink about editing and selling your project. Impacting imagens, big statements, bullet points… And is worth remember: sometimes less is more.

I really loved some of the points you presented (EARidescent Beacons I’m looking at you) and I think Disney should really do same as you and present a big-deal celebration with caps C, not just the combo Parade/Commemorative PIN/Flags thing they’re used to do… Some of proposals as new parade/shows are very feasible others as to build complete new attractions are not. It makes me think about how the Stanzas are conceived. Maybe the finals challenges should consider smaller projects to bust the creativity by limitation and considering that “The Devil is in the details“.

Once all reviews and even the results were out I’ll focus only in mention what IMHO is the highest point of each piece of the project.

Magic Kingdom
> The EARidescent concept glueing everything together. (And the Dole Whip, of course 😋😋😋)

Epcot
> The Imagination Pavilion presented by Crayola (even tough that the sponsorship model had become challenging)

Disney’s Hollywood Studios
> A Toy Story Adventure (the full concept, the name of the attractions is kind of meh)

Disney’s Animal Kingdom
> The Excavator (YES, PLEASE, FOR YESTERDAY!)

Inventus
> Magic Carpets of Aladdin (you could buy another machine to double the capacity)

Disney Springs
> The Marketplace Train (love trains and that’s enough 😉)

Misc.
> My Disney Experience (Great! We all know that the MagicBands are doomed)

I must agree with @Outbound when he says that this team exemplifies the “go big or go home” approach. You guys brought a well done project with a lot of big improvements and several little touches of enrichment. I can wait to see the next works!

Chaos Cat

A little side project I've been working on that started as a joke and then became kiiindddaa sorta not a joke is ready! It can help tide people over until this stanza ends!

Five Nights at Figment's!

Download it here to play!

I saw this and was like, "You know, it would be pretty cool if there was a FNAF game set in a theme park." So I looked up "FNAF theme park" to see if there were any other fan-games set in theme parks and, um...

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Dreamfinder is the Purple Guy!? O_O
Naturally lol

I saw this and was like, "You know, it would be pretty cool if there was a FNAF game set in a theme park." So I looked up "FNAF theme park" to see if there were any other fan-games set in theme parks and, um...

I had a younger cousin who was really WAY too young for fnaf stuff at the time see that video (or one really similar) and believed it was an actual real theme park and then got mad we wouldn't consider it as a family vacation spot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom