The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD MENTION FRASIER WITHOUT ME NOTICING

I Was Kinda Distracted When Making This So My Mindset Wasn’t, “How Do You Make A Virtual Walkthrough Interesting To Guests”, But Instead, “I Like Walking Through Places Virtually & Physically So Everyone Must Then Also Enjoy Doing That”
^^^^that’s valid! 👍👍

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD MENTION FRASIER WITHOUT ME NOTICING

I Was Kinda Distracted When Making This So My Mindset Wasn’t, “How Do You Make A Virtual Walkthrough Interesting To Guests”, But Instead, “I Like Walking Through Places Virtually & Physically So Everyone Must Then Also Enjoy Doing That”
I'm glad someone appreciates my obscure Frasier references!

And just exploring a space in VR is pretty awesome.

I think a bunch of us need to have a thorough and lengthy discussion about WandaVision when it wraps up in a few weeks!
YES! HEXAGONS!

Sorry for not letting you see the PMs for Play, I didn't think to add the judges at the time. 😅

While I wouldn't say that I deserve all the credit (@Brer Panther was the one who suggested the general idea of having a coaster and the write up duties was handled by someone else (I think it was wither Brer or @Imagineer Brandon) due to my WandaVision-induced all-nighter), most, if not all, of the brainstorming for this floor was entirely done by me. So thanks! 🥰
Congrats to all involved there!

Honestly, I'm still blown away by the fact that the music (which wasn't altered in any way) matched what was happening on the ride.
Truly thought that was intentional lol

It is pretty easy to make a bare-bones concept in planet coaster, but actually making it look nice is excruciatingly time-consuming. I spent at least a couple of hours just planting trees.

But yea, my favorite part is at 1:50 when Indy falls through the floor. Maybe he gets sucked into a portal to a multiverse... Who knows 🙃

For those of you who didn't read team Power's project, the indoor shenanigans were simply a placeholder.

The trees and flying Indys were worth it lol

You and me both 😳

I found out about two days ago myself ☠️
Ya got a talent there! I'd love to see you do more art in the future!

NateD1226

STANZA IV RESULTS

1612716866077.png

Team Mind

It was a great concept, but the project ultimately got lost and felt unfocused and scattered

Team Soul

The ride was wonderful and y’all had some great teamwork this round. However, the ride felt a little much at times which took away from some of other the highlights of the rides

Team Power Crunch

An amazing attraction with so much detail and passion. It really captured the tone and vibe of Indy.

Orange Cat

STANZA IV RESULTS

View attachment 530154

Team Mind

It was a great concept, but the project ultimately got lost and felt unfocused and scattered

Team Soul

The ride was wonderful and y’all had some great teamwork this round. However, the ride felt a little much at times which took away from some of other the highlights of the rides

Team Power Crunch

An amazing attraction with so much detail and passion. It really captured the tone and vibe of Indy.

Yay! We Lost!

NateD1226

j3NrIF9.png

Let's Go Turbo!

Currently unaware of the larger risks of the Multi-Verse collapsing in on itself, the Council of Disney CEOs are discussing new ways to bring guests into the parks.

But they are about to be faced with the reality of the dangers of unreality when an old pal pops in through a dimensional portal!

m0afwsC.png

mbJzDW3.png

Deep Eisner, Chapek, Ralph, Vanellope, and Mickey continue on to a new universe on a mission to save Figment!

But first, Iger has his own plans that he needs your help with.

NateD1226

1611415659051.png

The last challenge from Nate on my Cake is here!

The Multiverse has transported us to an alternate reality where phones and games are all the buzz. Welcome to Digital Kingdom where you can take a ride through Sugar Rush, eat some of Mama’s delicious food from Cooking Mama, and so much more.

1612627092196.png

While Mickey and his allies seek to find Figment, you three teams will help Iger expand Digital Kingdom to its full potential. Digital Kingdom is from the One Little Spark Universe and was the first winning project in the game as a whole. Questland (This parks Fantasyland) was the only land that was completed. There were placeholders in case the game ever went back to the parks for a challenge. In this timeline, Iger wants to help fix that by calling all Imagineers to come create some lands!

Msm_rIUkxqhcSaXI3uj0H43xpXWyGRCEaYoqrC9O0P_YkVpM6gyAwmnPB3fCXG6lWxm_mz3KR4TQJNuyPnpxjd2ntX2acMzAS3LwWXY0rA0HN1pjjPKPC7zu_gT5psMPiw6v9fFB

For this challenge, teams will create ONE placeholder land from the image above

This challenge is going to be longer than the other two prompts we had for you so don’t be afraid to go big! There are 6 lands you can choose from which gives lots of potential for each team. Speaking of, here is a link to Digital Kingdom!

Tips
  • Teamwork is key here as you all have to decide on something you are all passionate about​
  • Don’t be afraid to try new things!​
  • Don’t rush! You have a lot more time to really flesh out your ideas and create something spectacular!​

Project Managers
Mind - @pix
Power - @AceAstro
Soul - @Mickeynerd17

This Project is due February 13, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST

Time Zones
Orlando Time - 11:59 PM
Anaheim Time - 8:59 PM
Tokyo Time - 1:59 PM
Hong Kong Time - 12:59 PM
Paris Time - 5:59 AM

Any specific questions feel free to ask in your brainstorming PMs or below.
Thank you, best of luck everyone, and enjoy The Sorcerer’s Apprentice Season 7: FANTASMIC JOURNEYS!

Stay tuned for brainstorming PMs!

Last edited:

Orange Cat

1611415659051.png

The last challenge from Nate on my Cake is here!

The Multiverse has transported us to an alternate reality where phones and games are all the buzz. Welcome to Digital Kingdom where you can take a ride through Sugar Rush, eat some of Mama’s delicious food from Cooking Mama, and so much more.

1612627092196.png

While Mickey and his allies seek to find Figment, you three teams will help Iger expand Digital Kingdom to its full potential. Digital Kingdom is from the One Little Spark Universe and was the first winning project in the game as a whole. Questland (This parks Fantasyland) was the only land that was completed. There were placeholders in case the game ever went back to the parks for a challenge. In this timeline, Iger wants to help fix that by calling all Imagineers to come create some lands!

Msm_rIUkxqhcSaXI3uj0H43xpXWyGRCEaYoqrC9O0P_YkVpM6gyAwmnPB3fCXG6lWxm_mz3KR4TQJNuyPnpxjd2ntX2acMzAS3LwWXY0rA0HN1pjjPKPC7zu_gT5psMPiw6v9fFB

For this challenge, teams will create ONE placeholder land from the image above

This challenge is going to be longer than the other two prompts we had for you so don’t be afraid to go big! There are 6 lands you can choose from which gives lots of potential for each team. Speaking of, here is a link to Digital Kingdom!

Tips
  • Teamwork is key here as you all have to decide on something you are all passionate about​
  • Don’t be afraid to try new things!​
  • Don’t rush! You have a lot more time to really flesh out your ideas and create something spectacular!​

Project Managers
Mind - @pix
Power - @AceAstro
Soul - @Mickeynerd17

This Project is due February 13, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST

Time Zones
Orlando Time - 11:59 PM
Anaheim Time - 8:59 PM
Tokyo Time - 1:59 PM
Hong Kong Time - 12:59 PM
Paris Time - 5:59 AM

Any specific questions feel free to ask in your brainstorming PMs or below.
Thank you, best of luck everyone, and enjoy The Sorcerer’s Apprentice Season 7: FANTASMIC JOURNEYS!

Stay tuned for brainstorming PMs!
I don’t really understand the prompt, can you elaborate?

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I don’t really understand the prompt, can you elaborate?
  • The park is a Disney castle park, but with the twist that Disney has the ability to use whatever video game IPs they wanted
  • The Fantasyland for the park was completed in the One Little Spark Competition using Minecraft and Mario and Kirby and a few other games.
  • But the rest of the park just had a series of placeholder names for future lands. Mostly Inspired by classic Disneyland lands with the twist that the IPs used are video game ones mostly rather than Disney ones.
  • Your job is to take one of those placeholder lands and create it!
  • Digital Frontier centered around Red Dead Redemption? Future City based around Star Fox, not-Metroid, and Mass Effect? Stuff like that!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom