Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
The Disney Sus here:
This_Does_Put_A_Smile_On_My_Face_Banner.jpg
29D8D6A3-0677-4EC3-86C5-50F85E771C11.png

pix

All of them.

Unless your a percussionist, then oof.
Okay first of all rude. Second of all field shows, winter drumline and lower level band I played in pit mostly mallet percussion. Higher level band and in the stands I did flute and occasionally piccolo, then for parade I actually played drums for the bagpipe band.

So that narrows down what high school I went to lol

Mickeynerd17

Okay first of all rude. Second of all field shows, winter drumline and lower level band I played in pit mostly mallet percussion. Higher level band and in the stands I did flute and occasionally piccolo, then for parade I actually played drums for the bagpipe band.

So that narrows down what high school I went to lol
Hey! That's awesome! Flute and piccolo are cool because of all the cool mechanics making all the holes close up. Also your very talented for playing that many instruments!

I'm a trumpet and also have marched shows, so it's not easy and I know it.

I wasn't trying to be rude, I've just been around people who make fun of percussionists for awhile (and I had a bad experience in 7th grade with them). It was mean more as a joke. Treat it as such!

pix

Hey! That's awesome! Flute and piccolo are cool because of all the cool mechanics making all the holes close up. Also your very talented for playing that many instruments!

I'm a trumpet and also have marched shows, so it's not easy and I know it.

I wasn't trying to be rude, I've just been around people who make fun of percussionists for awhile (and I had a bad experience in 7th grade with them). It was mean more as a joke. Treat it as such!
Ahh well that makes much more sense knowing your a trumpet player. 😝

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Now, I definitely remember us completing the Digital Kingdom. Perhaps it was the final project of that season of OLS? I wrote out and planned the whole Pokemon land, complete with a hastily drawn map.
So, yes. Me and Nate talked about that lol

In OLS season one the first round was the dream park concepts with one land.

The second to last round returned to those parks to finish them! The finalists all worked together to finish Digital Kingdom (since that was the winning park from the first round). All the eliminated players worked together to finish the indoors Canadian Disneyland.

1612736623009.png

The point of the round was to give the finalists a breather where there was no pressure and it was fully just for fun before going into the last round since a few people were busy. Plus, one of the eliminated players could vote for one of them to be added as a finalist themselves.

Since it was just for fun and only for a week, the Digital Kingdom had some pretty underbuilt stuff (Your Pokemon Land was over a third of the total park write up and there was no main street/Game Central). But there was also a lot of amazing stuff and passion even if it was just done for fun! But almost all popular games were used there.

So, we discussed making the project an expansion of the completed Digital Kingdom, but thought that might be too limiting for players to have to work around. We also discussed just doing a more generic Video Game prompts (Iger was inspired by seeing Digital Kingdom through the dimensional portals, so he comes back to our world and buys the video game company of your choice and builds a land around it), but thought that might lose a bit of the multi-verse fun unique to this season of SA.

Ultimately we thought it would be best to kinda set this in a branching timeline from the original OLS. That way guests can have more freedom, but still be tied to that game.

Here is Team Rainbow's Completed Park if anyone is interested!

Last edited:

Disney Dad 3000

So, yes. Me and Nate talked about that lol

In OLS season one the first round was the dream park concepts with one land.

The second to last round returned to those parks to finish them! The finalists all worked together to finish Digital Kingdom (since that was the winning park from the first round). All the eliminated players worked together to finish the indoors Canadian Disneyland.

View attachment 530256

The point of the round was to give the finalists a breather where there was no pressure and it was fully just for fun before going into the last round since a few people were busy. Plus, one of the eliminated players could vote for one of them to be added as a finalist themselves.

Since it was just for fun and only for a week, the Digital Kingdom had some pretty underbuilt stuff (Your Pokemon Land was over a third of the total park write up). But there was also a lot of amazing stuff and passion even if it was just done for fun! But almost all popular games were used there.

So, we discussed making the project an expansion of the completed Digital Kingdom, but thought that might be too limiting for players to have to work around. We also discussed just doing a more generic Video Game prompts (Iger was inspired by seeing Digital Kingdom through the dimensional portals, so he comes back to our world and buys the video game company of your choice and builds a land around it), but thought that might lose a bit of the multi-verse fun unique to this season of SA.

Ultimately we thought it would be best to kinda set this in a branching timeline from the original OLS. That way guests can have more freedom, but still be tied to that game.

Here is Team Rainbow's Completed Park if anyone is interested!

Hard to believe that was almost 2.5 years ago

Time flies.....

WowFactor

PRESENTS

THE NEW INDIANA JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF PERIL

:: WowFactor's Team Power Review - Stanza 4 ::
Il est temps pour une vraie aventure
Ok, folks, you’ve reached the point of no return. From now on I expect not less than this full packed work ;) (site, soundtracks, references, videos). I absolutely agree with the choice of redoing Indiana Jones et le Temple du Périll. That ride is so naive... Oh, that's a fun ride and I was surprised by the looping I wasn’t expecting back then when I rode, but it’s just not what the Indy IP deserves.

Kudos to @montydysquith-navarro who did a great job conducting his team to what, in my perspective, is the best work so far.

The presentation as a website was so cool I wish I was able to ride this. I liked that you guys gave a lot of background, could be less though, but It’s better err by excess... Your concept fixed a lot of guests/fans (wich I’m included) complains and improved the whole experience. The chapter all about the ride's details was top notch and very realistic.

I really miss at least the mention of one Table Top Restaurant next to the attraction and that famous “exit through the gift shop" formula with a lot of archeologists baubles, photo-ops and Indy's hats to enrich both the guest experience and Mickey’s pockets.

Shankara to all of you!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom