The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys - Hype Thread

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Question of the Day
If you were CEO for the day, what is the first item you'd approve for the Disney Parks & Resorts?​
First step is fixing up what is already there. New things bring people in which at the moment Disney doesn't need. But they could take advantage of these lower crowds to do refurbishments and updates to almost every ride.

Tnt in Thunder Mountain

Hatbox Ghost in Mansion

New lighting and plusses to Fantasyland dark rides

Randomized, updated sequences for Phillarmagic

New finale for Carousel of Progress

New show scenes along PeopleMover

Remove Magic Carpets from Adventureland and fix up Tiki Plaza

Small, quick things. But stuff that will go a long way towards improving the whole park experience

Solaris Knight

Question of the Day
If you were CEO for the day, what is the first item you'd approve for the Disney Parks & Resorts?​
What Pi said but also I'd try to add better themed food, which is a major component of why WWOHP has taken off as well as it has. Star Wars doesn't have much eating in it, but surely Disney has another food friendly IP aside from BATB or Ratatouille

DashHaber

What Pi said but also I'd try to add better themed food, which is a major component of why WWOHP has taken off as well as it has. Star Wars doesn't have much eating in it, but surely Disney has another food friendly IP aside from BATB or Ratatouille
The Princess and the Frog retheming for Splash Mountain could easily bring in the chance for some restaurants to fit that theme.

TwilightZone

Question of the Day
If you were CEO for the day, what is the first item you'd approve for the Disney Parks & Resorts?
Wow I missed a lot of notifications in here haha. Anyways to answer this
  • Proper replacement for Imagination
  • Get rid of all outdated shows in DHS
  • Proper replacement for Dinoland
  • New additions to Hollywoodland at DCA
  • Proper retheming and enhancements to Pixar Pier

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Quick Theme park question: Is early-middle of February a good time to go to Universal Studios Florida to where it’s not as busy?
Usually yes. Because us Floridians are scared of the cold. Though always double check Uni doesn't have a concert planned because those make crowds crazy.

Right now from what I've heard the crowds are pretty consistent always since they are usually at or near the cap they'll let it basically every day. So, I'm not sure there is a "less busy" time at the moment.

But generally speaking Jan/Feb are amazing times to visit FL parks and get low crowds!

tcool123

Quick Theme park question: Is early-middle of February a good time to go to Universal Studios Florida to where it’s not as busy?
Not February but

90463A53-3DCE-414F-A585-23F84173182C.jpeg

Last Wednesday or so at 3 PM. Rode spiderman, kong, hogwarts express, men in black, et and jimmy fallon by 6 pm. Longest wait was the express at 25.

On weekdays the parks are empty typically, but Mardi Gras is starting next month.

Though always double check Uni doesn't have a concert planned because those make crowds crazy.
As of rn none of planned due to covid but it could change as Universal doesnt care as much about avoiding over crowding

ThemeParkPriest

Question of the Day
Going off @NigelChanning 's question - what is your favorite time of year to visit a theme park?​
I gotta say that going to the Disneyland Paris parks on January 1st when there was frost on the ground and trees was pretty amazing. I’m from Minnesota, so just put on long underwear and don’t feel too cold riding the Indiana Jones coaster and Big Thunder Mountain.
Overall, though, I like fall. You’ve gotten into a routine with school or work, so a visit to a theme park breaks up the monotony.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom