The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys - Hype Thread

D Hulk

Original Poster
I gotta say that going to the Disneyland Paris parks on January 1st when there was frost on the ground and trees was pretty amazing. I’m from Minnesota, so just put on long underwear and don’t feel too cold riding the Indiana Jones coaster and Big Thunder Mountain.
The one time I visited Disneyland Paris was in late January, in the dead of winter. This was a singular experience! Every single fountain and waterfall was frozen solid. A layer of ice covered most of the Rivers of America. I rode Big Thunder in the middle of a raging snowstorm. As a Southern Californian, such weather is unfamiliar, but to me it was a welcome new adventure instead of an inconvenience.

Likewise, one of my Tokyo trips was done with last minute $300 airfare, in early February. It turns out the flight was so cheap because that’s Japan’s typhoon season! The fondest Disney memory from this trip is being the only guest willing to ride the Beaver Brothers Explorer Canoes in the middle of a torrential downpour. The canoe cast members - bored out their minds sheltering on the docks - had a blast hamming it up with a lone insane gaijin on the waterways!

AceAstro

Question of the Day
Going off @NigelChanning 's question - what is your favorite time of year to visit a theme park?​
I love going the first/ second week of October. It is my birthday week and Canadian Thanksgiving so I have time off around then. At the parks, we get Food & Wine at Epcot as well as early MNSSHP that aren't crazily packed. It is usually a semi-quiet time so I can't complain!

PerGron

Question of the Day
If you were CEO for the day, what is the first item you'd approve for the Disney Parks & Resorts?​
For me, it's between Halloween and Thanksgiving, so those first few weeks of November. The weather is nice and it's mostly in between crowds so it's less busy. Plus, if you time it right, you can do a MNSSHP and a MVMCP in the same trip, plus Food and Wine

Suchomimus

1611272257422.jpeg

spacemt354

Chili's
Question(s) of the Day
Tonight completes Stanza I and the upcoming reviews of the projects. And with that, these will be the final questions of the day before transitioning into something else for Stanza II!

In the spirit of WandaVision, what is your favorite sitcom TV show?

and as a bonus question

As the projects get feedback tonight and into tomorrow, you can also provide feedback as well to the hosts! In this short google survey, no more than a minute, you can rate your experience so far, from your favorite aspect to what you'd like improved. Thank you!

Disney Dad 3000

Question(s) of the Day
Tonight completes Stanza I and the upcoming reviews of the projects. And with that, these will be the final questions of the day before transitioning into something else for Stanza II!

In the spirit of WandaVision, what is your favorite sitcom TV show?

and as a bonus question

As the projects get feedback tonight and into tomorrow, you can also provide feedback as well to the hosts! In this short google survey, no more than a minute, you can rate your experience so far, from your favorite aspect to what you'd like improved. Thank you!

Cheers. Followed by I Love Lucy, How I Met Your Mother and That 70's show in some weird order.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom