The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

tcool123

maxresdefault.jpg

STANZA IX Sound Trivia

Welcome to the first round of trivia in this Twist in Time/Sorcerer's Apprentice crossover chapter!

In this stanza's sound trivia challenge you will encounter various theme songs and orchestral scores from animated shows and films inspired by both Universal's catalogue of animation and select pieces from animated classics that they have used in the park's past.

This sound trivia was inspired by the fact so many animated properties have called the plot of land your teams are working on home. All you have to name is the piece of media the sound is from rather it be television show, feature film or even short films!

Good luck and have fun guessing the trivia! We hope you love these universally loved cartoons :D

Evilgidgit

maxresdefault.jpg

STANZA IX Sound Trivia

Welcome to the first round of trivia in this Twist in Time/Sorcerer's Apprentice crossover chapter!

In this stanza's sound trivia challenge you will encounter various theme songs and orchestral scores from animated shows and films inspired by both Universal's catalogue of animation and select pieces from animated classics that they have used in the park's past.

This sound trivia was inspired by the fact so many animated properties have called the plot of land your teams are working on home. All you have to name is the piece of media the sound is from rather it be television show, feature film or even short films!

Good luck and have fun guessing the trivia! We hope you love these universally loved cartoons :D

1. Despicable Me (Fun Fun Fun by Pharrell Williams)
2. Woody Woodpecker
3. What's New, Scooby-Doo? (song by Simple Plan)
4. Curious George?
5. The Land Before Time (If We Hold On Together by Diana Ross 🥺)
6. An American Tail (Somewhere Out There 😭)
7. Betty Boop
8. ???
9. An American Tail: Fievel Goes West (Dreams To Dreams)
10. We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story (aka the most trippiest film of all time).

tcool123

1. Despicable Me (Fun Fun Fun by Pharrell Williams)
2. Woody Woodpecker
3. What's New, Scooby-Doo? (song by Simple Plan)
4. Curious George?
5. The Land Before Time (If We Hold On Together by Diana Ross 🥺)
6. An American Tail (Somewhere Out There 😭)
7. Betty Boop
8. ???
9. An American Tail: Fievel Goes West (Dreams To Dreams)
10. We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story (aka the most trippiest film of all time).
  1. Correct, and wow you even got the song for like most of these :D
  2. Yup
  3. Yes, even with the correct punctuation
  4. Don't be so unsure of yourself because....you're right 🥳
  5. Mhmm, a beautiful song from a vastly underrated film
  6. Correct! I need to watch that film myself 😅
  7. Correcto :)
  8. Think of some spookier animated features ;)
  9. Also right!
  10. You're right here too! Never seen it didn't even know it was trippy!
9/10, are you some kinda film genius 👀

PerGron

maxresdefault.jpg

STANZA IX Sound Trivia

1. Despicable Me?
2. Woody Woodpecker
3. What’s New, Scooby Doo?
4. Curious George (this song SLAPS)
5. Land Before Time
6. An American Tale (though I know it from Community)
7. Betty Boop
8. Coraline?
9. American Tale 2
10. No idea

tcool123

1. Despicable Me?
2. Woody Woodpecker
3. What’s New, Scooby Doo?
4. Curious George (this song SLAPS)
5. Land Before Time
6. An American Tale (though I know it from Community)
7. Betty Boop
8. Coraline?
9. American Tale 2
10. No idea
  1. Correct
  2. Yup!
  3. You got it!
  4. Once again another right answer, but to be honest I've actually been able to jam with the song 😅
  5. Another correct answer
  6. Hey, at least you know it ;)
  7. Yup :)
  8. You got it!
  9. Also correct, was this one also in Community :p
  10. Think back to Universal's dinosaur film phase ;)

JokersWild

maxresdefault.jpg

STANZA IX Sound Trivia

1. Despicable Me
2. Woody Woodpecker
3. What's New Scooby Doo
6. An American Tail
7. Betty Boop (sort of)
10. We're Back?

tcool123

1. Despicable Me
2. Woody Woodpecker
3. What's New Scooby Doo
6. An American Tail
7. Betty Boop (sort of)
10. We're Back?
  1. Correct :)
  2. Yup!
  3. You got it!
  4. Think classic children's book series turned to animated film
  5. Here's a sharp hint, it's one of the many Don Bluth/Universal films ;)
  6. You got this Bluth feature ;)
  7. You're sort of right :p
  8. A rather creepy addition to the Universal library
  9. While not Bluth it is Bluth adjacent ;)
  10. Yup!

PerGron

Greetings fellow Armchair Imagineers! As you may have noticed, there has not been a More Pooh Talk episode for Stanza 8. That's not out of forgetting, but rather that we will be doing a two-project episode this Saturday, March 6th. We will be covering both Stanza 8 and Stanza 9 live on The Armchair Imagineers channel. See you there!

Wait, I think I forgot something here. Let's see... *checks notes* March 6... More Pooh Talk... The Armchair Imagineers... AHA, that's it! I haven't told you about The Armchair Imagineers!

The Armchair Imagineers is a brand new media collective Youtube channel where we, as a community, can showcase our creative aspects through a video format. This channel will play host to any armchair Imagineering-related contact that YOU want to post! That's right, you get to post here too!

There will be tons of content here, we have already archived all of the podcasts for past SYWTBAI seasons as well as 1986 for those who want to watch those, and this will be the new home for More Pooh Talk. We also have a few original programs in the works right now that I don't want to leak right now, but I will tease one of them...

D&D.png

On Sunday March 7th at 12am Midnight Eastern our first pre-recorded video will drop, a recap of February on the boards, a series that will occur every month!

So check out The Armchair Imagineers channel below, subscribe, and make sure to stay tuned for More Pooh Talk on Saturday!

TAI.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQg2dVQuGS-tcbrb3U2iEsQ

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Greetings fellow Armchair Imagineers! As you may have noticed, there has not been a More Pooh Talk episode for Stanza 8. That's not out of forgetting, but rather that we will be doing a two-project episode this Saturday, March 6th. We will be covering both Stanza 8 and Stanza 9 live on The Armchair Imagineers channel. See you there!

Wait, I think I forgot something here. Let's see... *checks notes* March 6... More Pooh Talk... The Armchair Imagineers... AHA, that's it! I haven't told you about The Armchair Imagineers!

The Armchair Imagineers is a brand new media collective Youtube channel where we, as a community, can showcase our creative aspects through a video format. This channel will play host to any armchair Imagineering-related contact that YOU want to post! That's right, you get to post here too!

There will be tons of content here, we have already archived all of the podcasts for past SYWTBAI seasons as well as 1986 for those who want to watch those, and this will be the new home for More Pooh Talk. We also have a few original programs in the works right now that I don't want to leak right now, but I will tease one of them...

D&D.png

On Sunday March 7th at 12am Midnight Eastern our first pre-recorded video will drop, a recap of February on the boards, a series that will occur every month!

So check out The Armchair Imagineers channel below, subscribe, and make sure to stay tuned for More Pooh Talk on Saturday!

TAI.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQg2dVQuGS-tcbrb3U2iEsQ
Something I notice about the Stanza recaps is that if I’m not mistaken, everyone on the podcast is on the same team. So we’re able to get a lot of great in depth discussion about how the ideas came together, who was responsible for each aspect of the project, what the creative process was like, etc. And that’s the really fascinating part of all of this! I love hearing about how that process works for other players and teams.

But then when the crew gets to the other two projects, there’s nobody present to give that same level of input. I know that it’s not necessarily possible to have somebody from each team on the podcast (that would get very crowded as well), but idk, maybe the other teams could (if they choose to) submit like a short summary of the stanza from their team’s perspective just to help get more insight from everyone in the game.

PerGron

Something I notice about the Stanza recaps is that if I’m not mistaken, everyone on the podcast is on the same team. So we’re able to get a lot of great in depth discussion about how the ideas came together, who was responsible for each aspect of the project, what the creative process was like, etc. And that’s the really fascinating part of all of this! I love hearing about how that process works for other players and teams.

But then when the crew gets to the other two projects, there’s nobody present to give that same level of input. I know that it’s not necessarily possible to have somebody from each team on the podcast (that would get very crowded as well), but idk, maybe the other teams could (if they choose to) submit like a short summary of the stanza from their team’s perspective just to help get more insight from everyone in the game.
That's a great idea! But I can do one better, if anyone from either team would like to come onto the podcast, even to just discuss their own project, you're more than welcome to! Just shoot one of us a PM or even just tag us (myself, Jokers, mickeyfan, Tiki, or Dash seem to be the frequent fliers) and let us know!

Of course, if you don't want to come on live, feel free to submit a write-up of the behind the scenes too!

tcool123

Also, if you'd like us to advertise your personal channel, just give me a link and I'll add it. We have a bunch of us so far, but we want to add everyone who wants to
So uh this may be a niche suggestion but what about other legacy imagineering concept non SYWTBAI and 1984 related like the draft picks for competitions like The Sole Imagineer, Sorcerers 3, etc and the video reviews from that era 😅

I know there’s probably not many people around who remember those but I remember loving those videos a lot and would be great to rewatch some of the draft picks and old reviews of older competitions 😅😅

#OldiesRemember when Tiki would bring this up:
28987420-BA53-471A-9D95-FE9DBB1935A3.jpeg

PerGron

So uh this may be a niche suggestion but what about other legacy imagineering concept non SYWTBAI and 1984 related like the draft picks for competitions like The Sole Imagineer, Sorcerers 3, etc and the video reviews from that era 😅

I know there’s probably not many people around who remember those but I remember loving those videos a lot and would be great to rewatch some of the draft picks and old reviews of older competitions 😅😅

#OldiesRemember when Tiki would bring this up:
View attachment 537090
There's an ongoing mission to archive everything we can, but we'll definitely prioritize that stuff! There's a lot of Tiki content to go through lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom