The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Band Stuff!

I haven't played any!

BUT Pix did dust off their flute (Please don't kill me if it isn't a flute I know like two instruments) for Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4!

And we probably all know Jokers music skillz

pix

Band Stuff!

I haven't played any!

BUT Pix did dust off their flute (Please don't kill me if it isn't a flute I know like two instruments) for Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4!

Mind you this was 5 years after I last played, I had not touched it sense then, I mostly did percussion in HS and I was in the garage sitting on top of the washing machine. Listening back to this is painful, but I am glad I did it.

Mickeynerd17

Band Stuff!

I haven't played any!

Man! Maybe I should record myself playing When You Wish Upon A Star. I love jazz and it's one of my favs to play! (I also can take it up an octave 🤣)

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Man! Maybe I should record myself playing When You Wish Upon A Star. I love jazz and it's one of my favs to play! (I also can take it up an octave 🤣)
Yes! You should! Whether it is just something for fun OR doing something for a stanza! Ther's so many unique talents and hobbies here that I love seeing when they get a chance to display them!

NateD1226

In One Little Spark, there was a twist each round that was called...

1612901223286.png

That's right! The Power Play twist has been implemented into this Stanza (and this Stanza only). The Power Play twist is an extra, mandatory challenge that you must add to your project. With that being said, this week's mandatory challenge is...

Design a FastPass distribution center for any attraction in your land

This could be shown through art, a description, etc. Just make sure you have it in the final project!

Good luck!​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom