The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

Outbound

Original Poster
DAY FIVE COMIC

215Lb5Y.png

This concludes the five-day opening comic! In less than 24 hours, the first prompt for FANTASMIC JOURNEYS will go LIVE!

spacemt354

Chili's
Okay, this being my first SA competition, I just have to say Iā€™m absolutely blown away by all the details you guys have thought of! The organization a competition this big must take is insane. Big thank you to everyone helping organize and plan this entire season!
This type of reaction makes it all worth it. It's been a huge team effort with many moving parts but everyone has done amazing so far and super excited for it all to begin!

Mickeynerd17

Okay, this being my first SA competition, I just have to say Iā€™m absolutely blown away by all the details you guys have thought of! The organization a competition this big must take is insane. Big thank you to everyone helping organize and plan this entire season!
I'll second that! This literally looks like the largest Competition to ever grace this forum. I can't even describe my excitement for this!

Disney Dad 3000

Hooray for SA7, the one where the newcomers rule as the squirrel wins against D Hulk in April

Wouldnā€™t be the first time a newer player beat @D Hulk in the SA finals ;)
Note to self and @D Hulk ...

Ace and Squirrel are given a side challenge when the GMR/SAU crossover happens and must incorporate a My Little Pony land into Animal Kingdom.

Wait, was that out loud?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom