The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

NateD1226

Stanza II Guest Review - Team Soul

• First off, let me state how fun it is to watch you all work together. You all have amazing teamwork and I can’t wait to see what you guys do next.
  • The home page is awesome! Everything is summarized so well and started the project off well.
  • Another amazing map. I love the color upgrade from last week.
  • The STS is an awesome idea. When it was first talked about in brainstorming, I was so happy to see this type of attraction be implemented into the expansion.
  • The Grid is awesome! I can feel the passion for Tron through the screen which is something I really admire about this project.
  • Trials of the Grid is so well done! The hourly capacity on this ride is insane! Talk about a people eater attraction.
  • I also really liked the game aspect of it. Interactive rides like these are always my favorite and this one is no exception.
  • Live-Action Studio is great! It is really fun to see all the IPs in one land. It’s like a Fantasyland, but for HS
  • National Treasure sounds like a fun ride and for someone who has never watched the movie, this boosted my curiosity about the movie.
  • I do think the National Treasure ride could have used a bit more detail instead of dialogue, but I do appreciate the storytelling.
  • The Enchanted attraction is splendid! I absolutely love how charming it is and I think really brings what people love about MK into HS
  • Herbie’s Love Bug Express is short, but I like the different approach of presentation
  • Annie : The Native New Yorker, A Musical is a great name and the details are insane in this! Future playwright if I do say so myself
  • The Streetmosphere was an awesome choice and really brings the land even more to life
  • Potpourri Pizza is absolutely amazing and I think will be a stand out section of this season. Also that animatronic!! Mind blown!!
  • A resort too? This is absolutely amazing! I really love the theme of this resort. It really makes the expansion even more outstanding
  • If I had to nitpick, I think the formatting of the site could have been better. It seemed a little inconsistent.
  • Overall, you all did an amazing job. This is an outstanding project and I really am blown away.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member

• First off, let me state how fun it is to watch you all work together. You all have amazing teamwork and I can’t wait to see what you guys do next.
  • The home page is awesome! Everything is summarized so well and started the project off well.
  • The STS is an awesome idea. When it was first talked about in brainstorming, I was so happy to see this type of attraction be implemented into the expansion.
  • The Grid is awesome! I can feel the passion for Tron through the screen which is something I really admire about this project.
  • Trials of the Grid is so well done! The hourly capacity on this ride is insane! Talk about a people eater attraction.
  • I also really liked the game aspect of it. Interactive rides like these are always my favorite and this one is no exception.
  • Live-Action Studio is great! It is really fun to see all the IPs in one land. It’s like a Fantasyland, but for HS
  • National Treasure sounds like a fun ride and for someone who has never watched the movie, this boosted my curiosity about the movie.
  • I do think the National Treasure ride could have used a bit more detail instead of dialogue, but I do appreciate the storytelling.
  • The Enchanted attraction is splendid! I absolutely love how charming it is and I think really brings what people love about MK into HS
  • Herbie’s Love Bug Express is short, but I like the different approach of presentation
  • Annie : The Native New Yorker, A Musical is a great name and the details are insane in this! Future playwright if I do say so myself
  • The Streetmosphere was an awesome choice and really brings the land even more to life
  • Potpourri Pizza is absolutely amazing and I think will be a stand out section of this season. Also that animatronic!! Mind blown!!
  • A resort too? This is absolutely amazing! I really love the theme of this resort. It really makes the expansion even more outstanding
  • If I had to nitpick, I think the formatting of the site could have been better. It seemed a little inconsistent.
  • Overall, you all did an amazing job. This is an outstanding project and I really am blown away.
Thanks for hanging out with us!! Really appreciate this review! I wish I could properly convey to everyone outside our team just how absurdly Potpourri Pizza came into existence. But I feel like “you had to be there.” 😂😂

Lora Baines Bradley

Highlighting just the bit I worked on- thank you so much! I'm honestly just sitting here like
A Goofy Movie Awww GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom