The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

Orange Cat

Quick, shoot him! He can't bring back order! ANARCHY ALL THE WAY, BABY!
I guess I have to join in on the chaos if I wanna survive
F206297D-437A-492E-A12B-39DD66D61D1F.jpeg

Sharon&Susan

Team Reality Day One Recap

Alright, team! We seem pretty settled on basing our Frontierland around Green Hill Zone from Sonic. I support that. The idea Tegan had to tie Pocahontas into was brilliant and probably clever enough to win the stanza for us on its own!

Today we should be working on finalizing our attraction line up! Excited to be working on this with you!

Sonic The Hedgehog Waiting GIF by Xbox
'Ya know Sonic made Team Reality's project sound way more exciting...

Sharon&Susan

Alright, team! We seem pretty settled on basing our Frontierland around Green Hill Zone from Sonic. I support that. The idea Tegan had to tie Pocahontas into was brilliant and probably clever enough to win the stanza for us on its own!

Today we should be working on finalizing our attraction line up! Excited to be working on this with you!

And I'm glad, Ace, that we've settled on doing an entire area based on exploring an abandoned Blockbuster

Chaos Cat

And I'm glad, Ace, that we've settled on doing an entire area based on exploring an abandoned Blockbuster
Jokes on you all! We're doing our land based on the theater classic, The Trail to Oregon:

BEHOLD THE POWER OF ANARCHY!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom