The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 6: ODYSSEY- Hype Thread

Suchomimus

It has been a very long time, hasn’t it :oops:
ssmmkswy5xn01.jpg

Flippin'Flounder

Oh so that means you were around that age when you won @RMichael21 TSI Season 2? That might make you the youngest winner in forum history!
I was 14 during TSI 2, and I might be! That would be pretty cool! Although TSI is so different from other comps it's hard to compare it to the rest. :p

TSI is actually what brought me to the Imagineering forums, and was definitely my favorite competition to participate in. The strategy aspect was so unique! But I know it caused some drama o_O

spacemt354

Chili's
I was 14 during TSI 2, and I might be! That would be pretty cool! Although TSI is so different from other comps it's hard to compare it to the rest. :p

TSI is actually what brought me to the Imagineering forums, and was definitely my favorite competition to participate in. The strategy aspect was so unique! But I know it caused some drama o_O
Drama that looking back on it with almost 4+ years distance ( ...4?) probably wouldn't mean as much haha. If it happened today I'd probably just laugh at it. :p

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

I started on these boards in the transition period of sorts between more strategy based games like TSI and more community based games like SA seasons 4 and 5. SYWTBAI season 14 was the most strategy/elimination focused game I've been a part of and that was right when I started. I'd love to see another super strategy based game at some point! But I've heard a lot of stories of people taking them toooo seriously and hurting feelings. So, I understand why they aren't common anymore.

Outbound

Original Poster
I started on these boards in the transition period of sorts between more strategy based games like TSI and more community based games like SA seasons 4 and 5. SYWTBAI season 14 was the most strategy/elimination focused game I've been a part of and that was right when I started. I'd love to see another super strategy based game at some point! But I've heard a lot of stories of people taking them toooo seriously and hurting feelings. So, I understand why they aren't common anymore.

I was never around for TSI, but I could see it creating drama. But that being said I'm a big survivor fan and would definitely play in a Season 3. The most important thing is for everyone to accept its a game beforehand... because I'd show you no mercy. 👿

Flippin'Flounder

I loved it, but I also really like the community style comps. Going from TSI directly into House Cup was like two opposite ends of the strategical spectrum. And both were amazing! Anyway, I think one problem with strategy competitions is that not everyone feels comfortable with them, while the community ones are great for everyone. And feelings definitely do get hurt, unfortunately.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I loved it, but I also really like the community style comps. Going from TSI directly into House Cup was like two opposite ends of the strategical spectrum. And both were amazing! Anyway, I think one problem with strategy competitions is that not everyone feels comfortable with them, while the community ones are great for everyone. And feelings definitely do get hurt, unfortunately.
That is totally understandable. I definitely wouldn't mind a more strategy based competition, but I love the community based ones like SA so much! There hopefully won't be any hurt feeling or enemies haha

I was never around for TSI, but I could see it creating drama. But that being said I'm a big survivor fan and would definitely play in a Season 3. The most important thing is for everyone to accept its a game beforehand... because I'd show you no mercy. 👿

Perhaps after SAVI someone can host TSI3 in the summer/fall! We can use our game to help build a lot of friendships for that game to tear apart! Its brilliant!
tumblr_inline_n3a4fryY0W1rtvvs5.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom