The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

mickeyfan5534

I agree! While not Heart Gold/Soul silver (the best games and I’ll die on that hill) Kali’s was a lot of fun and I hope you get to visit it in the post game
This could very well be the Gold/Silver/Crystal of the 3D games imo. Interesting region that is a near 180 from the one before, somewhat underwhelming but very charming starters. I'm sensing a really good game.

mickeyfan5534

Man, I'm mad, why did no one tell me pokedirect was today?
Anyways, I am here for my flame bunny. The one fire type starter I actually love. Let's hope they don't make it buff.
The rabbit is fine. I'm personally going for the salamander but tbh, I'm never going to be over the fact that they passed up one of the only countries with clear iconic animals to base the starters on and not a single one ended up inspiring the designs.

PerGron

Man, I'm mad, why did no one tell me pokedirect was today?
Anyways, I am here for my flame bunny. The one fire type starter I actually love. Let's hope they don't make it buff.

Fire/Fighting Jacked-Rabbit. But for real, I've never liked a fire starter over the other two (Cyndaquil is the only fire starter I've ever chosen, and even then I still prefer Totodile) and I'm impartial to the grass starters in all except Gen II and Gen VI. This is no different, bring on the grass monkey!

TwilightZone

The rabbit is fine. I'm personally going for the salamander but tbh, I'm never going to be over the fact that they passed up one of the only countries with clear iconic animals to base the starters on and not a single one ended up inspiring the designs.
I have extra reasons to love the rabbit. EXTRA. But I won't go into it lol.
As for designs, gimme examples.
Also I too like Sobble (salamander), it's cute. I thought it was an acolotl at first and I am slightly disappointed. Having a hard time choosing it vs. Scorbunny.
Can you tell I'm excited? Lol.

mickeyfan5534

As for designs, gimme examples.
My high dream for a UK region was an apple pony that evolved into a horse and then became a unicorn. Brings in Arthurian mythology with apples (Avalon means Isle of Apples), the Unicorn is the national animal of Scotland, and mythical elements to juxtapose against the highly industrialized nature of the region. It'd be great.
Other ideas would be a Corgi, a hedgehog, bulldog, a deer (Ireland), lion (England), or a dragon (Wales)

TwilightZone

My high dream for a UK region was an apple pony that evolved into a horse and then became a unicorn. Brings in Arthurian mythology with apples (Avalon means Isle of Apples), the Unicorn is the national animal of Scotland, and mythical elements to juxtapose against the highly industrialized nature of the region. It'd be great.
Other ideas would be a Corgi, a hedgehog, bulldog, a deer (Ireland), lion (England), or a dragon (Wales)
Maybe we can catch these? Ponies and stuff always seemed like catching and not starters.
Then again, so did monkeys and look at where we are today.

Suchomimus

D0QxHHGWkAAmBlr

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom