The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

TheOriginalTiki

Real talk, if we did that I could throw some East Coast stuff with 192 and I Drive challenges too.

I'm thinking the theme of the season would be stuff immediately outside of famous theme park destinations...Replace the wax museum outside of Knott's, for example. Of course Orlando offers a host of slightly seedy "outside the park" stuff to work with. Heck, we could even have a project based on the infamous Bedrock City, or one entirely based around Route 66. It would also be the perfect time to dive into stuff like Vegas and Mall of America.

Broad spectrum here, I think "Harbor Blvd" would be a really cool name for this comp. It's catchy, it's simple, it's iconic Disney, and it's also a pretty good send up to "Sunset Blvd".

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I'm thinking the theme of the season would be stuff immediately outside of famous theme park destinations...Replace the wax museum outside of Knott's, for example. Of course Orlando offers a host of slightly seedy "outside the park" stuff to work with. Heck, we could even have a project based on the infamous Bedrock City, or one entirely based around Route 66. It would also be the perfect time to dive into stuff like Vegas and Mall of America.

Broad spectrum here, I think "Harbor Blvd" would be a really cool name for this comp. It's catchy, it's simple, it's iconic Disney, and it's also a pretty good send up to "Sunset Blvd".
My family and I actually went to Bedrock City during our west coast trip back when I was 9. It was hilariously traumatizing!

kmbmw777

tenor.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom