The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

Voxel

President of Progress City

kmbmw777

Also apparently @spacemt354, @MonorailRed, and I are the Trinity.. Does that make @D Hindley Zeus?
I think it would make him Kronos.
I need to re-watch it. I've only seen in from an Airplane screen. I need to experience it in 4K and surround sound.
It is definitely worth it. Its one of my favorite star wars movies.
So it never gets any better?
Yes, but I think thats a good thing. Most movies get more boring with rewatch (Rogue One is a prime example I think)

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Yes, but I think thats a good thing. Most movies get more boring with rewatch (Rogue One is a prime example I think)

Rogue One was boring to start with. Like super boring

Solo is just a really fun adventure movie that manages to do it's own thing in the Star Wars universe. It is not a perfect movie, but it is such a fun ride that it is very easy to get lost in it and forget its faults. Solo is what Star Wars spin offs should be,

kmbmw777

Rogue One was boring to start with. Like super boring

Solo is just a really fun adventure movie that manages to do it's own thing in the Star Wars universe. It is not a perfect movie, but it is such a fun ride that it is very easy to get lost in it and forget its faults. Solo is what Star Wars spin offs should be,
If you said this before yesterday, I probably would’ve disagreed. I loved rogue one - like it was my favorite. But I saw it last night for the first time since theaters, and I fell asleep (didn’t help that it was like 1 am when we started) The beginning is actually really boring. My friend woke me up in time for Scarif (which I love and still consider to be my favorite sequence in the entire Star Wars saga).

But Solo is just pure fun. I love that movie so much, and I don’t think I’ve ever had so much fun or smiled so much during Star Wars movies. There’s so many scenes where it’s just hype. Like when you see the hyperspace reflection in hans eye or when he and chewy first fly together.

Suchomimus

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:
Women love world travelers.
latest

AceAstro

So this WDW trip I just got back from was to celebrate my 21st birthday ( :cool: ) but one day I got back to the room there were balloons and a card for me:
60378C5A-5939-40D3-B308-48C5260AF9E0.jpeg

I’ve seen these cards before in the past but usually only Mickey, Goofy, Minnie, and Donald/ Pluto, but I have never seen them personalized and have so many signatures so it was a really cool surprise!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
So this WDW trip I just got back from was to celebrate my 21st birthday ( :cool: ) but one day I got back to the room there were balloons and a card for me:
View attachment 320057

I’ve seen these cards before in the past but usually only Mickey, Goofy, Minnie, and Donald/ Pluto, but I have never seen them personalized and have so many signatures so it was a really cool surprise!
That's awesome!

DisneyAndUniversalFan

View attachment 320057

i love this card!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom