The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

Voxel

President of Progress City
:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:
Women love world travelers.

She is a bit of a World Traveler too. She has been to South Korean 4 times and is semi-fleunt in Korean and working on Japanese.. :inlove::inlove::inlove: She also laughs at most of my jokes. Downsides: though she loves disney she has never been to any of the Disney Parks except Epcot. So I'm thinking about surprising her with a trip to Very Merry Christmas Party. Other downside she doesn't like coasters, but this is minor really.

I should figure out a new color scheme for my super suit.

spacemt354

Chili's
She is a bit of a World Traveler too. She has been to South Korean 4 times and is semi-fleunt in Korean and working on Japanese.. :inlove::inlove::inlove: She also laughs at most of my jokes. Downsides: though she loves disney she has never been to any of the Disney Parks except Epcot. So I'm thinking about surprising her with a trip to Very Merry Christmas Party. Other downside she doesn't like coasters, but this is minor really.

I should figure out a new color scheme for my super suit.
First off yes...Frozone has returned!

Also congrats and that is perfect because you can impress her with your knowledge of the parks!

spacemt354

Chili's
I'm excited for this! And perhaps we will end up on the same team for a chance :p

I'm already polishing my skill set and working on new ones for this challenge. Let's do this.
I am hoping for the most talented cast ever assembled (so far we are off to a good start!)

And that would be great and really work because I would be mostly a facilitator here and I could write. You focus on visuals and I got the text (why are we giving away the strategy....) :p

Voxel

President of Progress City
I am hoping for the most talented cast ever assembled (so far we are off to a good start!)

And that would be great and really work because I would be mostly a facilitator here and I could write. You focus on visuals and I got the text (why are we giving away the strategy....) :p
Silly!! Stop giving away our tactics :p Though honestly Its sad I didn't get to really work on my strongest suit in the last SA. Sure the Microverse was epic along with a few others. BUT i didn't create any memorable dining establishments.

kmbmw777

Give them the wrong prompts :p
bad meme.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom