The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
So, I havr a theory now on a Frozen 2 spin off series I am predicting for Disney+

A new Disney+ series starring Ryder and Honeymaron. Both had a couple interesting moments, but weren't really explored or focused on much as characters. And it felt like Frozen 2 did a lot of world building and expanding the universe, let's have a tv series that continues that trend by having Ryder and Honeymaron exploring the world for the first time. Interacting with new and old characters. Showing Arrendelle under Anna's rule. Learn more about the forest spirits and the tribe.

Plus, Ryder is already voiced by somebody with experience working on a Disney cartoon series (Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls). So, he's perfectly set up to lead a spin off show.

A great way to expand the Frozen world and mythos and cast of characters without running Anna, Elsa, and Olaf into the ground with oversaturation.

mickeyfan5534

So, I havr a theory now on a Frozen 2 spin off series I am predicting for Disney+

A new Disney+ series starring Ryder and Honeymaron. Both had a couple interesting moments, but weren't really explored or focused on much as characters. And it felt like Frozen 2 did a lot of world building and expanding the universe, let's have a tv series that continues that trend by having Ryder and Honeymaron exploring the world for the first time. Interacting with new and old characters. Showing Arrendelle under Anna's rule. Learn more about the forest spirits and the tribe.

Plus, Ryder is already voiced by somebody with experience working on a Disney cartoon series (Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls). So, he's perfectly set up to lead a spin off show.

A great way to expand the Frozen world and mythos and cast of characters without running Anna, Elsa, and Olaf into the ground with oversaturation.
giphy.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom