The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - The Haunted Board Room

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
A double easter egg:D
Memento-Mori.jpg
I was going to add more references, but I didn't want to Beat a Dead Horse. ;)

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
--Stanza II - The Haunted Board Room--

This round will be a bit unorthodox in that -- it's beginning before the results come in. Typically as mentioned the Project Manager of the last place team and two others enter the board room (along with any judge nominations).

However - instead of that, we have a dearly departed soul, and one judge nomination for Stanza II. Everyone else remains safe from The Haunted Board Room.

Dearly departed englanddg
Seeing you back in SA was a pleasure to tcool, Red, and me.

----------
And now to the judge nomination...

@ctxak98

Ctx, you told your team at the end of Stanza I that your schedule looked to be clearing up (after being absent all of Stanza I)...and then you didn't show up for Stanza II either. So our questions to you are simple...​

If you remain in the competition - what will you bring to help your team going forward? Is your schedule clearing up like you implied or is this just bad timing for you?

You have 24 hours to respond. Hope to hear from you!

Last edited:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
--Stanza III - The Haunted Board Room--

@Anlavaro

I hope this finds you well! I understand there's a time difference and you're just getting back from your trip so time can be short, but our question to you is simple. Do you think you will have time to compete in this going forward at a high level? Or do you think this is just bad timing?

@Flippin'Flounder

One of the main attributes we are looking to strive towards this season is growth as an imagineer. Someone can start out doing very little and a bit nervous, but then grow and do new things, ultimately becoming a potential leader on the team. The first 3 rounds your work output on the team has decreased, and this round you only did a coffee shop. Our question to you is.

In Stanza IV and beyond, what new content can you help bring to Team Brava going forward? Artwork? Posters, more write-ups? What will you strive to do in order to help the team

@AceAstro

I wasn't kidding! Cap you threw off my groove. I informed both Pix and Pi of my idea for the switch in advance and promised them..."oh Brava will welcome you" and then you say you don't need them!

"My question is...does Brava need you???";):oops::eek:

You have 24 hours to respond. Good luck!

Anlavaro

@Anlavaro

I hope this finds you well! I understand there's a time difference and you're just getting back from your trip so time can be short, but our question to you is simple. Do you think you will have time to compete in this going forward at a high level? Or do you think this is just bad timing?

@Flippin'Flounder

One of the main attributes we are looking to strive towards this season is growth as an imagineer. Someone can start out doing very little and a bit nervous, but then grow and do new things, ultimately becoming a potential leader on the team. The first 3 rounds your work output on the team has decreased, and this round you only did a coffee shop. Our question to you is.

In Stanza IV and beyond, what new content can you help bring to Team Brava going forward? Artwork? Posters, more write-ups? What will you strive to do in order to help the team

@AceAstro

I wasn't kidding! Cap you threw off my groove. I informed both Pix and Pi of my idea for the switch in advance and promised them..."oh Brava will welcome you" and then you say you don't need them!

"My question is...does Brava need you???";):oops::eek:

You have 24 hours to respond. Good luck!

I am very sorry but timing is really bad for me. Also sorry I didn't told you guys earlier.
I would love to participate next time. At the moment planning my wedding with my long time partner is consuming all the spare time I have.
The team has been doing great so far and I was really looking forward bringing some of my drawing skills to this contest.
Wish you good luck and lots of fun.
Anlavaro

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I am very sorry but timing is really bad for me. Also sorry I didn't told you guys earlier.
I would love to participate next time. At the moment planning my wedding with my long time partner is consuming all the spare time I have.
The team has been doing great so far and I was really looking forward bringing some of my drawing skills to this contest.
Wish you good luck and lots of fun.
Anlavaro
Congratulations to you and your partner on the wedding! That is amazing and best of luck with the planning (hope you enjoyed the trip to Thailand too!)

And that's totally understandable - as much as I was looking forward to your art skills, there will always be another season down the line. :)Thank you Anlavaro!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Decision

Alright well with two extensions and no response - I'm sorry but @Flippin'Flounder you have become a Happy Haunt of the Haunted Board Room along with Skipper2 and Anlavaro

Thank you for playing - We wish you the best with school and hope to still see you around going forward!

At Peaceful Rest Lies Brother Flippin'
Had timing worked out, he had a shot to winnin'

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom