The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

AceAstro

@AceAstro

2018-01-11.png
Thank you! I’ll change it when I get home!

(Which may be a while... Who knew buses didn’t work well in -22°F ? :cold:)

tcool123

Talking about the weather! :hilarious:
I'll go second ;):p:D

I don't know about y'all, but down here in SoFlo it's been freezing this last two weeks. I actually had to sleep with multiple blankets due to the cold :arghh:
Another night I had to go ahead sleep in my mom's room as the cold had gotten unbearable for me, and this night was the night in which I took a nice shower. My toes were constantly due to their coldness, and the hotness of the water. One of those days down here we hit the freezing point, and that day I wore sandals, a t shirt, and shorts. In need winter clothing :cold:

spacemt354

Chili's
I'll go second ;):p:D

I don't know about y'all, but down here in SoFlo it's been freezing this last two weeks. I actually had to sleep with multiple blankets due to the cold :arghh:
Another night I had to go ahead sleep in my mom's room as the cold had gotten unbearable for me, and this night was the night in which I took a nice shower. My toes were constantly due to their coldness, and the hotness of the water. One of those days down here we hit the freezing point, and that day I wore sandals, a t shirt, and shorts. In need winter clothing :cold:
I saw on the news there was snow in Tallahassee -- looked like a town in the north :eek:

Side-note this eek emoji is too emotional lol -- all I want to convey is a small ...'eek' at the fact of snow in Florida, but the face makes it seem like I just saw a ghost.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom