The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

Disney Dad 3000

By all appearances, it would appear your hype thread is well..hyping. :)
Very glad to see you both running a comp together again and especially to see @MonorailRed active.

I will gladly be partaking in this and hoping our mega WDW trip in June doesn't conflict too much. Gives me some much needed time as well to try and hammer out some things for GMR2 maybe late summer/early fall.

Maybe anybody eliminated gets fed to the Volcano Bat?

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
tenor.gif

Joey-Tribiani-How-You-Doin.gif

spacemt354

Chili's
To continue the 'hype' -- you might see some old projects pop up and some commentary on them for how we could have improved/done better -- mostly because in Sorcerer's the projects tend to enable the player to think outside the box to win.

This was something new I tried to do in 2016...a storyboard simulation of an attraction -- rather than a write up. It was for a Marvel land in The Sole Imagineer Season 2...and I did an Avengers KUKA attraction similar to the effect of Harry Potter FJ -- meeting different characters from the MCU in a sort of vignette style.

Problem was I underestimated how much time it would take to put it together...and I ended up having to put in my shoddy rough draft art along with a 90% done movie.

Just watching it again -- I still like the idea and hope it can be done one day for a project -- you just need a lot of time to 'assemble' it!:bookworm:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom