The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

TwilightZone

Nice - share it if you want!
the story of the unofficial disney song:
as a kid (around 10 maybe) I was really obsessed with wol, so I tried to find all of the songs and compile them. Since I couldn't find Icarus at the time, but the rest I was able to find, I used this as a substitute.
When I did find Icarus, I was disappointed, it just wasn't the same. Now it has grown on me, but I still consider this the unofficial wol/disney song. Fits right in.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Actually this might be one good thing about having this comp not in the heat of summer.

Looking back a lot of it was silly pedantic stuff that got blown up. I feel like a lot of us were just tired from continuously competing all year, didn't like a few things going on with the comp and forum, and decided to have our own version of a reality show blow up.

Looking back it's like dang! Ok that escalated quickly!

Trust me since we were all involved with it -- and we remember it pretty well, I can bet you 100 Dole Whips that it won't be like that ever again.
I still owe you and @MonorailRed dole whip and a drink.

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Day 4 of Sorcerer's Apprentice avatar giveaways!

giphy.gif

Disney Dad 3000

I know most people have checked it out - but if you haven't seen @MANEATINGWREATH is working on a massive Dream Disney Resort

So far the map is about 5 lands in...with Discoveryland being the most recent addition. Being a catch all thread at this point -- cross promotion never hurts:D

Screenshot%2B%252833%2529.png

dream%2Bresort.jpg
That is something else sir. Doing maps like that is one thing Ive really wanted to start learning/fiddle with.

spacemt354

Chili's
And I mean this in the sense of I would love to be able to do a map like @MonorailRed or @D Hindley but im not capable of that artistic style and my maps tend to be more realistic and based on measurements and dimensions because that’s how my mind works.
Your map for WEDCAR was on point -- also you had some really detailed sketch-up pf the Main Street Station once upon a time

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom