The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

D Hulk

24801120997_faccc030f0_z_d.jpg

Finally Volcano Bat finds love. :inlove:

The90skid

So, it's bad to say you liked "Last Jedi"? I thought it was amazing! Those whiny fanboys don't know jack-squat of what they're talking about. And keep in mind: these are the same fanboys, who currently whine about how "different" this film is, who once whined about how "Force Awakens" was too similar to "A New Hope".

To be fair, I did not like my first viewing of TFA. I watched it for the second time just one week before Last Jedi and my opinion drastically improved. The first time through, all I noticed were the throwback references, which distracted me from the actual story, and I also despised Ben Solo. Now, I quite like Ben, and the story is really nice for a change. I'll avoid spoiler specifics for the sake of anyone who hasn't seen it, but I could go on lol.

The90skid

I don't care to dig past all the Volcano Bats to find the comment, but someone mentioned fan boys and I had to say:

Change in and of itself is neither good or bad. Not changing in and of itself is neither good or bad. So, to call something bad or good just because that thing changed/hasn't changed seems silly to me.

spacemt354

Chili's

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom