The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

D Hulk

• Pinnicioh
tumblr_lnp7lz9VhF1qzzr0r.jpg

Suchomimus

Speaking of fanboys, I've always wondered: why do most Disney parks fanboys hate change? I don't get it. Everytime something closes or gets re-themed, they're all up in arms. Honestly, I'm starting to see why that "Disney Corporate Shill" account on Twitter is devoted to mocking more "prominent" whiners in the DisTwitter community (mainly the California ones; because he's situated closer to Disneyland).

I mean, I can barely watch Some Jerk with a Camera's vlog explaining why the whining over Mission: BREAKOUT's announcement, because of a montage of whiners from 4:31-5:47 (particularly that red-shirted girl @ 5:19-5:41. Words cannot describe how infuriated I was by her inane comments the first time I watched the video).

In fact, I think the only way I, or any other sane Disney fan, could watch the montage is by muting the audio during it and blaring this:

I dislike the MB because it seems like Disney took that idea and called it their own(which we saw again for nearly every announcement for the Parks & Resorts at D23 last year.

Suchomimus

then there are some who are armchair experts who can't see past their own bias. There will always be those fringe groups, but like I said - those people are now given a voice, which tends to be louder and more obnoxious than people who have good arguments against certain things Disney does.
We need to ceremoniously throw trash at them and ban them from the internet for being closed minded and so low.

Suchomimus

So, it's bad to say you liked "Last Jedi"? I thought it was amazing! Those whiny fanboys don't know jack-squat of what they're talking about. And keep in mind: these are the same fanboys, who currently whine about how "different" this film is, who once whined about how "Force Awakens" was too similar to "A New Hope".

Let’s not forgot that those haters whined about how LJ didn’t give any answers about FA. Who were the Knights of Ren? Who was Darth Snoke? Where did Maz Kanada get Luke’s lightsaber? Why did Luke throw said lightsaber off a cliff in this movie when it was different in TFA? Who cares? Those aren’t important. What’s important is that we show how powerful women are and how evil and greedy the rich are! Wait, what was that last part?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom