The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3

Vipraa

Challenge 8: It's a Jurassic World After All

This week the two teams will have to design a comprehensive refurb of the Jurassic Park area of Universal's Islands of Adventure. You can choose to stick to the original film or embrace things from the new Jurassic World. You can replace or keep as much as you like within the Jurassic park area but you are not able to move into land located in the Hogsmead or King Kong areas. You must include a map and a least 2 new attractions (rides, shows, Meet and Greets or streetmosphere) with your project.​
JP.jpg

This weeks Project Managers are;
Goofy
@DSquared
Mickey
@RMichael21

This week, as usual, @Vipraa and @TheOriginalTiki will be acting as advisers, like Donald Trump's children and associates on the show. We also have a guest judge this week, @Basketbuddy101.

Please provide at least 3 photos and no more than 15, in order to give a good sense of your land and its place at Island of Adventure. You may communicate amongst your teams in a PM I will create and watch over. Ask me any questions there. Due date is Tuesday September 1st at TBD. After you post your ideas please do not get into personal conflicts with the other team about concepts, or actions of punishment will take place. Good Luck! :)

Last edited:

Vipraa

Options For Challenge 8 Due Date...

Times (colors indicate most likely (green) and least likely (red) to receive critiques the same night);

• 2 PM EST
  • 4 PM EST
  • 6 PM EST
  • 8 PM EST
  • 10 PM EST

spacemt354

Chili's
You can choose to stick to the original film or embrace things from the new Jurassic World.​
So do we have to choose either the original film, or Jurassic World? Or can both be included?

Also if I could...
You can replace or keep as much as you like within the Jurassic park area but you are not able to move into land located in the Hogsmead or King Kong areas.
How is the Realism category being graded on this challenge if we are free to do whatever we want within the land?

Just wanted to ask before we dive into it. Thank you!​

Vipraa

So do we have to choose either the original film, or Jurassic World? Or can both be included?

Both can be included. What ever you guys want the entire movie franchise is available. You can stick to one or the other or you can blend them together.

How is the Realism category being graded on this challenge if we are free to do whatever we want within the land?

It has to be feasible to build realistically. Stay away from 5 e tickets in a small area and things like that. Dont worry about new technology or concepts. As long as it is realistic and something that could be built then your ok.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Hello everyone! I can't tell you how happy I am to see the competition continuing successfully. As you all know, Vipraa and Tiki are two very competent individuals, and are doing a great job moving everything along. I am popping in to let you guys know I'll be returning to active hosting duties within the next week. Thank you for sticking with the competition and understanding the personal absence I had to take. And good luck to everyone remaining! :D

RMichael21

Hello everyone! I can't tell you how happy I am to see the competition continuing successfully. As you all know, Vipraa and Tiki are two very competent individuals, and are doing a great job moving everything along. I am popping in to let you guys know I'll be returning to active hosting duties within the next week. Thank you for sticking with the competition and understanding the personal absence I had to take. And good luck to everyone remaining! :D
It's great to see you again jdm! I can't wait to have you back as a judge! :)

Zweiland

Great to have you back! Vipraa and Tiki did a great job, but it's just not SA without you.

RMichael21

Unreal. I had a very depressing tragedy in the family this morning, but I'll still try to be reactive by the end of this week. If not, please remember the reason. Thanks.
Good luck, hope everything gets resolved. :( Don't worry about your hosting responsibilities, family comes first. @Vipraa and @TheOriginalTiki have done and will do a fantastic job filling in. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom