The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3

JokersWild

I want to speak to the end of CG. It was a shlt show, and I've told Space and IDI that several times. But, it was handled behind closed doors in as professional a manner as possible. While I hate that their mistake marred such a strong competition, IDI and Space's handling of their mistake was ideal from my perspective.

Now, let's all settle down and conduct ourselves like adults, please :)
I don't have the rhythm to conduct....

Voxel

President of Progress City
@jdmdisney99 it was never our intention to cause a mass exodus of SA to which I am sorry perhaps at the same time as creating the questioning thread we should have messaged you and said "Hey we have concerns, give us a weekend to get them to you" Maybe we made a mistake, but at the same time when the thread was created no one knew that multiple people felt this way. Organizing the thoughts of multiple people is hard, and there were a variety of emotions going through everyone's head. But one thing stood out and that was to try to remain as calm as possible. But I will say I'm sorry for the events that followed, I do feel partially responsible for this.

LittleGiants16

I've got the pint of Captain Morgan's.
I'll tend bar.

giphy.gif

@englanddg and @DisneyPrincess1993, what're you guys drinking?

Anyone else?

TheOriginalTiki

I don't think the elimination of IDI over me had anything to do with what is going on now.

That said, yes, I had a problem with the Golden Buzzer, but if you think I'm petty enough to make a stink over an elimination / judges decision (rather than doing as JDM asked and voice thoughts in the conversation thread, which I did, and after JDM responded, and I dropped it), then you really don't know me very well at all, and frankly, I'm a tad disappointed.

I'm disappointed in myself, and this is why I STRONGLY prefer contestants voting to eliminate rather than it being a judgement/production call. (Of course it's the nature of The Apprentice, but I'm not entirely fond of it because it gets us into situations like this) Fact of the matter is EITHER of you or IDI leaving was going to be sh*tty, and we decided to go with the decision that would cause the least amount of waves. Not just from you but from the community as a whole.

Obviously I was dead wrong.

Sam Magic

@jdmdisney99 it was never our intention to cause a mass exodus of SA to which I am sorry perhaps at the same time as creating the questioning thread we should have messaged you and said "Hey we have concerns, give us a weekend to get them to you" Maybe we made a mistake, but at the same time when the thread was created no one knew that multiple people felt this way. Organizing the thoughts of multiple people is hard, and there were a variety of emotions going through everyone's head. But one thing stood out and that was to try to remain as calm as possible. But I will say I'm sorry for the events that followed, I do feel partially responsible for this.
I will disclose and full respect to the party's at hand that we decided in that PM to let ourselves cool down and collect our thoughts. We wanted to be respectful and peaceful, but unfortunately other actions caused things to happen quicker than we ever wanted. I hope this is very clear as we move forward in this discussion.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I'm disappointed in myself, and this is why I STRONGLY prefer contestants voting to eliminate rather than it being a judgement/production call. (Of course it's the nature of The Apprentice, but I'm not entirely fond of it because it gets us into situations like this) Fact of the matter is EITHER of you or IDI leaving was going to be sh*tty, and we decided to go with the decision that would cause the least amount of waves. Not just from you but from the community as a whole.

Obviously I was dead wrong.
We've never had this happen in any judgement based competition before. Not to where there is an organized exodus. Sure, gripe here, flare up there...but NOTHING like this. In 4 years of watching and participating in the forums here (3 actively), I've NEVER seen anything like this.

I still think, all due respect, you are drawing the wrong conclusions here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom