The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

tcool

I just watched "The Emperor's New Groove". I personally hope that during one of these Imagineering Competitions, the challenge is to design a ride based on it.

I once had an idea for a ride based on the film. It was a simulator a la the Simpsons Ride, and the plot was that Yzma had turned Kuzco back into a llama as revenge, and he needed our help to get back to the palace. Pacha wasn't there, for some reason. I think Kronk was.
That's the third time she's done that I believe. One in the film, and once in an episode.

I was up all night too ;)
I was up till about two watching a bunch films mostly Disney, but I included Anastasia to be nice. I think I feel asleep during Wreck-It Raplh. I don't remember anything after that, but I know I hadn't finished the movie pile. I plan to finish later tonight.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Proposal for now or next season...

Golden Buzzer De-Termination
Each judge can use the "De-Termination" tactic once. The device is put into play after or during a session of the Board Room in which an eliminated player can be saved and kept in the game. The method can't be used after the person has been eliminated for more than 12 hours.

Something like this, if enacted now, would make up for the Golden Buzzer. In theory, I used my De-Termination to save whoever would be eliminated from Team Mickey last challenge.

Yay or nay to this replacing the Golden Buzzer?

Now or next year?

DinoInstitute

What about this golden buzzer?
image.jpg

Matt7187

Each judge can use the "De-Termination" tactic once. The device is put into play after or during a session of the Board Room in which an eliminated player can be saved and kept in the game. The method can't be used after the person has been eliminated for more than 12 hours.

Something like this, if enacted now, would make up for the Golden Buzzer. In theory, I used my De-Termination to save whoever would be eliminated from Team Mickey last challenge.

Now or next year?
Yay next year, let this year play out with the already established rule

Voxel

President of Progress City

Now or next year?
Nay, because some one has already reaped the benefits from the golden buzzer. It's unfair to the other teams to have have this chance for protection.

tcool

Now or next year?
Yay for next year

DinoInstitute

Now or next year?
Yay for this season... Depending on whether or not it goes into effect within the next few hours ;) :p

Zweiland

Now or next year?
I gotta say nay. This would either make the competition longer or the challenges shorter. I don't want either of those.

spacemt354

Chili's

Now or next year?

Is this going in now to save IDI?

If so Yay

If not...Nay

JokersWild

Now or next year?
Yay. Next year.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
You know you want to...all the cool kids are doing it...

:p just kidding. Id love to come back, I really want to show that I'm not here to place 13th or 14th or whatever it was, but I don't want me to be the reason that this comp has any issues.
You aren't, IDI, trust me.

We'll leave everything as is then. I go with the will of the people!
donald%20trump%20make%20america%20great.png

:p

Let's change the subject...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom