The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

tcool

In no way should a list of Disney live-action remakes be that long.
I left out The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Cinderella, Jungle Book, Pete's Dragon, Beauty and the Beast, Cruella(Like Maleficent), and I believe Night on Bald Mountain. There's also the 101 Dalmatians and the sequel from the 90's/early 2000's.

Beauty and the Beast will also be good I think.
I'm still not a fan of it being remade, but I'm excited for that one and Jungle Book both I believe are planned to be musicals.

JokersWild

Alas my favorite film didn't make it Broadway :cry:

Wait is it possible is that way people forget about it so they can remake it too! :cautious::jawdrop:
They wouldn't remake Hunchback. It's a wonder that the film got made in the first place.

It's apparently open to regional productions now, so it'll still be going to some extent. Just not on Broadway.

DSquared

This and Mulan are probably the best movies to be remade idea they've had. It's better than Dumbo, Winnie the Pooh, the Prince Charming Stand Alone, Genies, the new Tinker Bell Prequel movie, Maleficent and the potential sequel, and Alice 2. I probably missed more.
Beauty and the Beast, Jungle Book,Pinocchio(idk if this one is Disney)

tcool

Yep, personally I'm waiting for TLM.
I'm surprised that hasn't happened yet. Also what are the chances of Black Cauldron and Treasure Planet being remade those would be interesting. Also if Lion King is remade I want one of two things it uses costumes like Broadway or something like Dinosaur.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Merry Christmas
o0zWVIe.jpg

JokersWild

Hunchback is not as dense as his over works, by far..
I gave up after the first two chapters were spent describing the justice building, haha. I'll pick it back up eventually.

On a slightly unrelated note, just reading that small bit of Hunchback really shows how much Hugo's writing style influenced Jules Verne's. Dunno why I'm bringing this up, I just found it interesting when reading Hunchback.

tcool

Merry Christmas
o0zWVIe.jpg
I don't think the Big Hero 6 sequel has been confirmed.

Since Disney already did two Live-Action version of 101 Dalmations. I'm going to bet The Aristocats is next on future Live-Action remakes by Disney.
Probably not next should be Mermaid.

Also am I the only one bugged by the fact Tron 3 was cancelled due to no time in the schedule with Disney announcing a new Lice Action remake every week?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom