The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

Sam Magic

Fingers crossed I'm going next year
That would truly be AMAZING! I hope I can go once. My mom has always wanted to go to Asia and if I meet their requirements grade wise my senior trip could be somewhere overseas, so either Tokyo or Shanghai here I come...lol.

Seriously though, that would be awesome to get to see it all shinny and new.

Voxel

President of Progress City
That would truly be AMAZING! I hope I can go once. My mom has always wanted to go to Asia and if I meet their requirements grade wise my senior trip could be somewhere overseas, so either Tokyo or Shanghai here I come...lol.

Seriously though, that would be awesome to get to see it all shinny and new.
My depends on finances... My goal is to do the 3 Asian resorts in one go

Sam Magic

Since Wednesday this gorgeous picture has been my background:
Shanghai Disney Resort.jpg

JokersWild

This is definitely the TOUGHEST decision I've had to make in the Board Room in the history of this competition...but someone has to go. With a strong future in creativity, you should stick around and keep up with the forum for a long time. You're quickly becoming a pillar of the community, but in this case, doing more for the final post made the slightest difference. This is hard to say, but, @IDInstitute, you're fired. Thank you deeply for competing and see you in the discussion thread.
WOW. This...is surprising. Sad to see you go so early. Here's to the next game, I suppose!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom