The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

Zweiland

I noticed a bit of an inconsistency in how the additions that weren't part of the ride were reviewed.

First the Sesame Street seems entirely unnecessary and adds little to the proposal where the Muppets attraction is the highlight.
The Muppet Labs and Yorsh Desh Born are great additions and truly complete the land. Your land defiantly felt the most complete.

Flippin'Flounder

Challenge 1 - Critiques

Team Goofy @Flippin'Flounder @Matt7187 @MonorailRed @spacemt354

Great Proposal guys. You have a really well developed land that highlights different IPs within the Jim Henson Company Umbrella and not just the muppets. The concept art is great and the blueprints are nice. Your script is absolutely spot on and is the highlight of the attraction. “An Abe divided against himself cannot stand” had me bust out laughing.

Im a little curious as why you decided to move the entire land to the Magic of Disney Animation area. There is plenty of land to have a nice little muppets area in between Star Wars and Pixar and it seemed unnecessary. The interactive queue is nice but giving guest the ability to leave the area and explore the entire land seems like it would be a logistical nightmare. Explore the building yes but having them leave is asking to lose the pagers or get to busy to come back on time.
Thank you, and like @spacemt354 said, we just wanted to make sure it wouldn't intrude on Pixar or Star Wars. I really do wish we could have used the muppet emojis.

spacemt354

Chili's
Thank you, and like @spacemt354 said, we just wanted to make sure it wouldn't intrude on Pixar or Star Wars. I really do wish we could have used the muppet emojis.
smile.gif
concern.gif
halo.gif
redface.gif
mad.gif
sleep.gif
boo.gif

Here's a few of them so you all can see. They were originally next to our character names to give an added aesthetic. They worked in the PM, but for some reason the thread counted them as images and wouldn't allow us to post so we had to remove them sadly :(

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
I want to thank the judges for the kind and critical comments. Your thoughts always help our teams improve our skills and overall projects. I look forward to the comments of the Great Englanddg and Yesnid/Trump/Jdm.
Fixed.

EDIT: Just kidding, you can still call me Trump. Because we all know the hair is usually in control. His latest antics are because his real hair is on sick leave and he brought in a controversial substitute.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
So england... are we going to hear your reviews? :D
Yes....but in a sec, I'm working on something else. I also had to spend two hours on the phone with Nest (who, I was thrilled when they bought Dropcam, but now I'm not so thrilled...Nest is really fouling up this merger...shoved in systems way to early without enough QA testing...)

Where have I seen a major company do that before...Hrm...I wonder...

Can Nest blame Meg? Can any of us anymore?

(deep thoughts by englanddg)

Voxel

President of Progress City
Yes....but in a sec, I'm working on something else. I also had to spend two hours on the phone with Nest (who, I was thrilled when they bought Dropcam, but now I'm not so thrilled...Nest is really fouling up this merger...shoved in systems way to early without enough QA testing...)

Where have I seen a major company do that before...Hrm...I wonder...

Can Nest blame Meg? Can any of us anymore?

(deep thoughts by englanddg)
This is the very reason I have avoided Nest. They have been botching updates lately

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom