The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

Zweiland

While I was looking at the tracks on the Soundtrack for Inside Out I noticed Nomanisone Island. Well I thought it read Nomanisan Island so I googled it because it sounded familiar. Well it turned out to be the island from Incredibles.
Well from a bird's eyed view it reminded me of these two -
11324969_815870265163121_573726244_n.jpg

you see how the one on the right is taller and thinner, and the one on the right is thicker and shorter? Now here is a picture of Nomanisan Island
Nomanisan_Island_2.jpg

On the right a thin tall volcano, and the left a short thick volcano. So I think that the two volcanoes from Lava are Nomanisan Island! :D
Those are also both plays on words for "No Man is an Island". So I doubt they're related, but who knows?

englanddg

One Little Spark...
While I was looking at the tracks on the Soundtrack for Inside Out I noticed Nomanisone Island. Well I thought it read Nomanisan Island so I googled it because it sounded familiar. Well it turned out to be the island from Incredibles.
Well from a bird's eyed view it reminded me of these two -
11324969_815870265163121_573726244_n.jpg

you see how the one on the right is taller and thinner, and the one on the right is thicker and shorter? Now here is a picture of Nomanisan Island
Nomanisan_Island_2.jpg

On the right a thin tall volcano, and the left a short thick volcano. So I think that the two volcanoes from Lava are Nomanisan Island! :D
Doesn't @TheOriginalTiki subscribe to the "One Pixar Universe" theory? If that is the case, then what you just found would make an intriguing addition!

Voxel

President of Progress City
I did.

Also, there is actually an "official order" to watch it in. They didn't broadcast it in order...dunno why, but that's why some of the episodes seem out of continuity.
That is weird, I'm watching them in Netflix order. I don't know if that is the correct order at all.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
That is weird, I'm watching them in Netflix order. I don't know if that is the correct order at all.
It is not. That said, I didn't find out about the chronological order until after I binged on Netflix either. There are a few spots that seem a bit weird (and now I understand why), but overall it didn't effect my viewing very much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom