The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

Flippin'Flounder

The Aristocats almost gotten a TV series back in 2003. Complete with concept art.
JpA90aS.jpg
Since you happen to be here right now
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...an-imagineering-competition-trial-run.902069/
Just wanted to let you know, side you were interested in SA.

Voxel

President of Progress City
I posted this in the PML, but I thought you guys might like this too.

So my friend unveiled the nursery he has been working on for 1 year and a half the other day. So today, his story was on the front page of Reddit, Destructiod, Retweeted by Nintendo, shown by Fox news, On Polygon, and finally Buzzfeed (on top of may other news geeky news sources)
I present Father of the Year:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/norbertobriceno/mario-kart-nursery?utm_term=4ldqpia#.dbXNamDoyK

Matt7187

I posted this in the PML, but I thought you guys might like this too.

So my friend unveiled the nursery he has been working on for 1 year and a half the other day. So today, his story was on the front page of Reddit, Destructiod, Retweeted by Nintendo, shown by Fox news, On Polygon, and finally Buzzfeed (on top of may other news geeky news sources)
I present Father of the Year:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/norbertobriceno/mario-kart-nursery?utm_term=4ldqpia#.dbXNamDoyK
I'm so jealous. I want my room like that! :D

tcool

Going on the Pixar Theory we all know how Boo imagines Sulley as a bear correct? The little Sulley Statuette, and the things she did as a witch. Well during Inside Out with Fear, Disgust, and Anger they have a conversation when Riley is trying to go to bed. Fear asks if that was a bear? Which leads me to believe that a certain Sulley has been to Sans Francisco. This could just be a coincidence, but who knows?

Matt7187

Going on the Pixar Theory we all know how Boo imagines Sulley as a bear correct? The little Sulley Statuette, and the things she did as a witch. Well during Inside Out with Fear, Disgust, and Anger they have a conversation when Riley is trying to go to bed. Fear asks if that was a bear? Which leads me to believe that a certain Sulley has been to Sans Francisco. This could just be a coincidence, but who knows?
Hold up. Boo is the witch!?

DSquared

Boo thinks Sully is a cat. She calls him kitty in the movie

Voxel

President of Progress City
It looks good, don't get me wrong, but I feel like this movie will go more of the way of A Bugs Life than something like Nemo. It will be good, but forgotten relatively soon. Not sure why I feel that way, but I'm sort of getting that vibe
I'm the opposite, I think this has the potential to do better then Nemo, then again I feel asleep through Nemo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom