The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMichael21

Personally, I wasn't by the railing, and it still rocked.

You will get wet if you get to close though, my warning. I saw people in the front with Ponchos. :bookworm:
My family definitely likes to wear ponchos (except me) whenever there is water involved. This is me: :) This is them: :bookworm: These are the people next to us looking at my family: o_O

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
To get up against the railing, what section should I be in?
I believe we were in the Red Section. I remember being between the big puppets of Sebastian (Red) and Lumiere (Yellow). Though, that was 4 years ago and things might have changed. Do you have a map of Paradise Park?

RMichael21

I think either the Yellow section or a small part of blue has a good, center front row view. I've spent a while the past week trying to decide where to stand. :p

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
And we did get wet...that was one of the best parts :D When the mist hit me, I took note of what I was witnessing and I finally realized I was in Disneyland.

RMichael21

And we did get wet...that was one of the best parts :D When the mist hit me, I took note of what I was witnessing and I finally realized I was in Disneyland.
Good Point... It's like the ultimate wake up call! Getting splashed in the face by colorful fountains shooting high up into the air set to the tune of Disney music. Only at Disneyland. Only at Disneyland.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
I think either the Yellow section or a small part of blue has a good, center front row view. I've spent a while the past week trying to decide where to stand. :p
image.jpg

Found this map from around the time I went. I think we were around R1, R2, R6, or Y1.

Zweiland

WoC was the last thing I saw on my trip. I think the moment I realized I was in Disneyland was walking through the castle and seeing how beautiful Fantasyland is compared to in the MK. Seriously, look at it.

FantasyDLand.jpg

compared to...

p1450593.jpg

With the FLE, Disney World has stepped up their game somewhat. But still, DLR's Fantasyland has the overall appeal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom