The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
david-tennant-doctor-who-gif-favim-com-374873.gif

tcool

Hahaha it's okay. I think you addressed the concern about doctor who well. While its popular its following is small compared to harry potter star wars and others. It doesn't help that Americans can only get doctor who on bbc America. Which many people don't have. While I love doctor who would a ride be popular with everyone not just doctor who fans. That's the question. In a coaster form. I think it can. In others it becomes questionable
Maybe it can be compared to the Muppets? Muppets are widely more popular here than in Europe (I think because France Studios Park has no Muppet Vision while American Parks here do) Same Thing goes for Doctor Who more popular over there than here, but people still know about both. Just my thoughts.

DinoInstitute

Hmm....very close race. Jdm pretty much covered everything I was going to say.

Basically, for Land, I was a little worried at first that DR. Who was being used when I first found out, by trying to conect it with culture, but the concept was great. While the ride itself seemed a little "empty", it is truly an experience I would wait for and bring back loads of merch to my hotel room.

Sea, I like that this was very culturally. The video presentation though was a little limiting in describing some effects and things in more details, but the rest of the presentation, including the ride, made up for it(I especially liked the opening celebration).

Overall, I honestly think these are the two best proposals to date, or at least up there. However, if I were to predict a winner, it would be extremely close, but it would be Sea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom