The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Magic

I'm fine with the judges "taking time", but seriously, how much IRL time does it take?
Well I had a mandatory Choir rehearsal for four hours that started on the due time. I'm about to post my critiques, but sadly there will be no results tonight.

RMichael21

Well the first thing should the Doctor be the current Doctor until the attraction goes down for refurbishment when The Doctor regenerates or switch for pre-show, and ride between 10th Doctor (David Tennant), 11th Doctor (Matt Smith), and 12th Doctor (Peter Capaldi)?
Yep, one of the TARDISes is devoted completely to the current incarnation of the Doctor. Then, the other two are reserved for some of the more popular ones, or just the 2 most recent besides the current one, either way,

tcool

So apparently now Chili's has interactive queues.

Its basically a scam- you pay 4 or something dollars to play games no one has ever heard of:cool::p

But the giant ice cream skillet cookie isn't. Daz real good
They've had it for like a year or something in Miami and it's .99 cents.

They have Plants Vs. Zombies and Bejeweled which are known. I prefer Z Trivia because I win a lot!:p

:hungry:Giant Hot Delicious Cookie! (I don't like Ice Cream that much)

DinoInstitute

They've had it for like a year or something in Miami and it's .99 cents.

They have Plants Vs. Zombies and Bejeweled which are known. I prefer Z Trivia because I win a lot!:p

:hungry:Giant Hot Delicious Cookie! (I don't like Ice Cream that much)
:jawdrop: Why does New England get the short end of the stick?:p

:hungry:Indeed! And its surprisingly a lot bigger than it looks
chilis-skillet-chocolate-chip-cookie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom