The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voxel

President of Progress City
The LAST place you need to be is messing with the forums, given your responses.

Go have fun with your significant other.
Well she is back in Richmond she is texting, She doesn't like the fact I treat my prisoners humanly.

tcool

Team Land - I know nothing about Dr. Who so I can't judge on that part, but it sounds like a cool idea

Team Sea - I know nothing of the UK was expecting Sword in the Stone tie-in but you proved me wrong which was good and I like this ride a lot.

On terms of exterior I prefer Land's. (+1) Queue both queues were very fun to read about. (+1) Merchandise I once again preferred Land's (+1). Restaurant offerings Land really only had it so (+1/2) . Misc. this one goes to Sea Because of the Special and Opening(+1) Ride Experience Team Sea because I don't know enough about Doctor Who and Sea's seems more an extreme thing .(+1/2) (Gets an extra 1/2 point for the educational part)
Land : 4
Sea : 3

Overall both concepts were great and I know for a fact it will be very hard to determine a winner.

Last edited:

Voxel

Team Land - I know nothing about Dr. Who so I can't judge on that part, but it sounds like a cool idea

Team Sea - I know nothing of the UK was expecting Sword in the Stone tie-in but you proved me wrong which was good and I like this ride a lot.

On terms of exterior I prefer Land's. (+1) Queue both queues were very fun to read about. (+1) Merchandise I once again preferred Land's (+1). Restaurant offerings Land really only had it so (+1/2) . Misc. this one goes to Sea Because of the Special and Opening(+1) Ride Experience Team Sea because I don't know enough about Doctor Who and Sea's seems calmer .(+2)
Land : 3 1/2
Sea : 4

Overall both concepts were great and I know for a fact it will be very hard to determine a winner.
Oh dear. i hate to break It. But our ride is prolly the scarier ride (no offense land). But a stationary vertical drop like tower of terror and a tilt feature. :)

Voxel

Forgot about that only remembered the last drop. Decision Decisions...
Hahaha it's okay. I think you addressed the concern about doctor who well. While its popular its following is small compared to harry potter star wars and others. It doesn't help that Americans can only get doctor who on bbc America. Which many people don't have. While I love doctor who would a ride be popular with everyone not just doctor who fans. That's the question. In a coaster form. I think it can. In others it becomes questionable

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Hahaha it's okay. I think you addressed the concern about doctor who well. While its popular its following is small compared to harry potter star wars and others. It doesn't help that Americans can only get doctor who on bbc America. Which many people don't have. While I love doctor who would a ride be popular with everyone not just doctor who fans. That's the question. In a coaster form. I think it can. In others it becomes questionable
We dealt with the IP concerns in our post.

MonorailRed

Applebees
We were sure you went that route.

Red and I purposely did that to through you off our tracks.

You, succeeded.
david-tennant-doctor-who-gif-favim-com-374873.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom