The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 1

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Challenge 1: A Convincing Campaign

This week, challengers must join together to develop a new campaign for the Walt Disney World Resort. It must contain an original slogan, a 2:00 commercial reel/presentation, a series of 4 posters, and a single testimonial from someone on this forum about what a great campaign this is (the best time ever for a Disney campaign).

This weeks Project Managers are;
Magic
@Sam4D23
Fantasy
@MonorailRed

You guys may communicate amongst your teams in a PM I will create and watch over. Ask me any questions there. Due date is Wednesday, July 10, 2013 at 11:00 PM ET. Good Luck! :)

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Challenge 1: A Convincing Campaign

This week, challengers must join together to develop a new campaign for the Walt Disney World Resort. It must contain an original slogan, a 2:00 commercial reel/presentation, a series of 4 posters, and a single testimonial from someone on this forum about what a great campaign this is (the best time ever for a Disney campaign).

This weeks Project Managers are;
Magic
@Sam4D23
Fantasy
@MonorailRed

You guys may communicate amongst your teams in a PM I will create and watch over. Ask me any questions there. Due date is Wednesday, July 7, 2013 at 11:00 PM ET. Good Luck! :)

July 7 is Sunday...did you mean July 10?

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
July 10th is the due date and I will have critiques and board room up until Sunday July 14, with an elimination that morning and Challenge 2 that night.

Turtle

Hey @jdmdisney99 I hope you don't mind me having my own competition simultaneously.

Thing is, mine is REALLY simple. I ask you a question, and contestants reply with a maximum of two sentences w/ no pictures or video. A true creative hook. So, it won't distract from yours.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Hey @jdmdisney99 I hope you don't mind me having my own competition simultaneously.

Thing is, mine is REALLY simple. I ask you a question, and contestants reply with a maximum of two sentences w/ no pictures or video. A true creative hook. So, it won't distract from yours.
I thought about it, I really dont mind. Good luck!

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
I agree but here's the solution that will fall through. The teams are very even as this is week one. After someone is eliminated this week, you will be added to the team that loses that player. :) @MA Screamin'

Turtle

Entrance into my contest ends tonight at 11:59 pm (Eastern Time). It is simple. I ask a question for the parks and you must answer with a maximum of two sentences.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Challenge 1 is due tonight at 11 PM ET/8 PM PT. Please have your Project Managers post your posters and video on the thread, with a testimonial post from an esteemed forum member following. Once and finally...good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom