The Sole Imagineer Season 2: Redemption Island

RMichael21

Original Poster
Episode 11 Immunity Challenge
Results

This means that @Flippin'Flounder can not be voted out at today's Imagineer's Council and will receive the chance to tell the jury as to why he deserves to be The Sole Imagineer. As for the rest of you, you are in danger of being the 6th member of the jury.

You will have until 8:00 PM EST to vote.

RMichael21

Original Poster
Episode 11 Imagineer's Council
Results

@TheOriginalTiki

We have a tie...

@TheOriginalTiki and @DSquared will not vote in our revote. @IDInstitute and @Flippin'Flounder will vote for either @TheOriginalTiki or @DSquared . Should it remain a tie, @TheOriginalTiki and @DSquared will face each other in an Imagineering Duel, where the winner will move onto the final Imagineer's Council.

RMichael21

Original Poster
Episode 11 Imagineer's Council
Results 2.0

@DSquared, the tribe has spoken ...

This means that @TheOriginalTiki, @IDInstitute and @Flippin'Flounder have made up the final three of The Sole Imagineer Season 2: Redemption Island. Expect an update on the final Imagineer's Council this evening.

DinoInstitute

We shall finally find out who is truly the Knowing-est Know-It-All ;)
Hmm... Well, I think the only fair way to do it would be to average out our final scores from both seasons, right? ;) :p :D
HUGE thanks to IDI and Flippin for their votes, and I tip my hat to DSquared for being a truly unique character who probably would have won handily had he made it to the end. It's been a great season. :D
Agreed! Amazing job DS!

You kind of had one of the most incredible arcs too... First voted off, last voted off, and even voted off in between! Also, was kind of legendary PM wise :hilarious::p;)

Flippin'Flounder

I would say it's not quiet in the Pearl Islands/Cagayan category just yet, but it's solidly as good as something like San Juan Del Sur or Second Chances ;)
Tbh, I didn't really like Cagyan. I never finished it,(We ran out of Amazon Prime) but I got to the Jefra boot, and I can't imagine it would get much better. I think I don't like it because I hate Tony, who is kind of overwhelming.

RMichael21

Original Poster
Also we'll be recording the final episode of the Tribal Council podcast before the winner is revealed tonight at 7 PM Eastern. I've lived up to my promise of giving an episode the title of "DSquared Episode DSquared: DSquared of the DSquared" ;) :p

This is a little awkward, but the winner won't be revealed until Friday. :p

EDIT: Nevermind, I misunderstood your wording. :D:cool:

TheOriginalTiki

Tbh, I didn't really like Cagyan. I never finished it,(We ran out of Amazon Prime) but I got to the Jefra boot, and I can't imagine it would get much better. I think I don't like it because I hate Tony, who is kind of overwhelming.

It makes sense that you don't like it because of Tony. It's like how I find Heroes vs. Villains hard to stomach due to Russell. I just personally LOVE the hell out of Tony because of how forward thinking he was with the gameplay and how bold and fearless he was. I can completely understand how he can be overbearing though. I also loved Woo that season so obviously I was really happy with who made the finals, and it made for another great TV moment when Woo took Tony over Kass.

Pearl Islands though...now THAT season is pure, bottled, factory manufactured perfection. Genuinely one of the best seasons of ANY TV show I've ever seen for how good the characters are and how dramatically the story plays out.

DinoInstitute

It makes sense that you don't like it because of Tony. It's like how I find Heroes vs. Villains hard to stomach due to Russell. I just personally LOVE the hell out of Tony because of how forward thinking he was with the gameplay and how bold and fearless he was. I can completely understand how he can be overbearing though. I also loved Woo that season so obviously I was really happy with who made the finals, and it made for another great TV moment when Woo took Tony over Kass.

Pearl Islands though...now THAT season is pure, bottled, factory manufactured perfection. Genuinely one of the best seasons of ANY TV show I've ever seen for how good the characters are and how dramatically the story plays out.
PI I've only seen through Savage's vote, but I haven't loved it :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom