The Sole Imagineer Season 2: Redemption Island

RMichael21

Original Poster
Ladies and Gentlemen... Boys and Girls...
One of the most anticipated competitions in WDWMAGIC history is finally here...
TheSoleImagineer Season 2- Redemption Island LOGO copy.jpg

That's right! Last year's extremely successful The Sole Imagineer is back for another go!

The Sole Imagineer is an Imagineering competition centered around creativity, imagination and strategy. Competitors must strive to create concepts that expand on the ideas of others and work to make the Disney Parks a better place. However, be careful, as the losing tribe must vote out one of their own members each episode! In order to survive each episode, joining an alliance can help OR hurt you throughout the game. But don't play to hard to quickly! You don't want a target on your back! As you can see, The Sole Imagineer is a complex game, but a fun game at that.

My name is @RMichael21 (RM for short) and I will be your host and advisor for the entirety of the competition.

Sign-Ups will last until all 16 slots are full. To sign-up, just post something along the lines of "I would like to sign-up" or "I'm in!" in space below. The competition is designed for 16 contestants, so any other amount of competitors will alter the game. After all slots are filled, we will wait until January 3rd, the official start date for the competition. Then, you will play your first challenge. However, signing up also implies that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of playing The Sole Imagineer, which you can find on the competition's official website.

Please keep all non-competition discussion to the discussion thread, which you can find
HERE!

For more information on how to sign up, how to play and the competition rules, visit:

www.thesoleimagineer.weebly.com

Imagineers Ready? GO!

The Sole Imagineer Season 2: Redemption Island - Appendix

The Cast Is Revealed
The Tribes Are Revealed

Episode 1: Hollywood Hopefuls
Reward Challenge:
Ranky64, IDInstitute, IAmNotAHufflepuff, DSquared, JokersWild, MonorailRed, Perry2x2, spacemt354, Flippin'Flounder

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom