The Sole Imagineer Season 2: Redemption Island - Discussion Thread

LittleGiants16

Thanks! It's crazy how much those tests are worth. About 50% of the decision comes from the MCAT at most schools. The rest is grades, recommendations, and so on. Good news though is the MS program is part of BU School of Med so in a few weeks I start an Immunology with the first year med students...so it's good experience for the future.

You said you're at an interview with Harvard next week? Best of luck, have you ever been to the school?
Never have. And it's just a Skype interview, which is standard for law schools. But I'm still excited!

DSquared

A little advise to the new team:

Down With Tiki Poster.jpg

Just kidding.

Nothing personal, but you've made a powerful enemy

th

JokersWild

A little advise to the new team:

View attachment 125617

Just kidding.

Nothing personal, but you've made a powerful enemy

th
Ok. I'll bite.

I'm not tiki, but this is a conversation I've been wanting to have all day. I can promise you that the sole reason I personally voted for you was because you were attempting to pit everyone against each other. Perhaps this is a conversation for a more private setting, but I frankly stopped caring when you started having two different discussion with basically the same group of people. That's just my two cents. The only person who hurt you was you.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Never have. And it's just a Skype interview, which is standard for law schools. But I'm still excited!
I'm am hit and miss on skype. I love it, cause I do a lot of work with it but it's still hard to judge ppl and get a feel for their body language

Voxel

President of Progress City
That is exciting! You'll do great.

If you get in...Boston is a great city. College town through and through...though in law school you probably won't have much time
Seconded this. Boston is a great city, second only to San Francisco in my books. (Then again San Francisco is one of my Meccas)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom