The Sole Imagineer Season 2: Redemption Island - Discussion Thread

RMichael21

Original Poster
TheSoleImagineer Season 2- Redemption Island LOGO copy.jpg

Welcome to the official discussion thread of The Sole Imagineer Season 2: Redemption Island!

Anything is fair game, so chat below!

spacemt354

Chili's
Howdy y'all!

So this may just be something I've noticed, but I wanted to say it anyway:p
The last few comp discussion threads, there hasn't been much...discussion. almost to the point where they seem kinda pointless.

Let's turn that around with this thread. Let's actually bring daily discussion back to these comps and restore it to former glory! :)

It's a long comp, let's see how long we can keep discussion going!

Flippin'Flounder

Howdy y'all!

So this may just be something I've noticed, but I wanted to say it anyway:p
The last few comp discussion threads, there hasn't been much...discussion. almost to the point where they seem kinda pointless.

Let's turn that around with this thread. Let's actually bring daily discussion back to these comps and restore it to former glory! :)

It's a long comp, let's see how long we can keep discussion going!
I agree, the old discussion threads were much more fun. :D

RMichael21

Original Poster
Ah we actually were up in Boston too! Though we drove home yesterday.

It was freezing up there and we literally picked the coldest day to go to Salem (my grandpaarents wanted to see it:p) at least there was no wait at the house of seven gables;)

...which I found out was only the house of three gables when Nathaniel Hawthorne wrote the book...and Hawthorne isn't even his real name! It's Hathorne and he changed it because his great grandfather judge Hawthorne was a judge for the Salem Witch Trials.

History fun facts of the day:joyfull:
Freezing? :p It's been Boston's warmest December ever! :D;)

DinoInstitute

Yes agreed!

To do that though we all have to contribute! We have to work together if we want that.

So let's get a discussion going! How was everyone's New Year's Eve?
My New Years Eve was fun! I went to a friends house for a little party, we ended up just playing board games though :p
Freezing? :p It's been Boston's warmest December ever! :D;)
Part of me misses the snowy New England winter, but I can't help but kinda love how nice and warm it's been lately :D

tcool123

Yes agreed!

To do that though we all have to contribute! We have to work together if we want that.

So let's get a discussion going! How was everyone's New Year's Eve?
My New Year's Eve was great. I went downstairs to the apartment below me which is my cousin's home, and we had party from 6PM - 2AM. I ate some congri and some chicken, and we did some laughably bad karaoke. Followed by counting down to the New Year followed by eating the 12 Grapes, and then back to Karaoke in which we only stopped because we got noise complaints from neighbors. :oops:

It was freezing up there and we literally picked the coldest day to go to Salem (my grandpaarents wanted to see it:p) at least there was no wait at the house of seven gables;)

It's been constantly hot in Southern Florida. We've only had one day of 'cold' about 65 degrees or so. A lot of rain too.

spacemt354

Chili's
My New Year's Eve was great. I went downstairs to the apartment below me which is my cousin's home, and we had party from 6PM - 2AM. I ate some congri and some chicken, and we did some laughably bad karaoke. Followed by counting down to the New Year followed by eating the 12 Grapes, and then back to Karaoke in which we only stopped because we got noise complaints from neighbors. :oops:
Sounds like fun!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom