The Sole Imagineer Season 2: Redemption Island - Discussion Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
To answer everyone's questions, I'll release the winners and their concepts after the winner is revealed.

Also, for the last few Project Veto challenges, I wanted to give people some more freedom. Plus, the Project Vetoes have often been overlooked by many competitors, so I wanted to test if increasing the number of sentences would increase the number submissions. But, @tcool123, you said you saw PV submissions with more than 5 sentences, how's that possible if they're submitted in the Pm? :confused::p
Tiki's (posted above) is over 5 sentences and has 2 images I think that's what he's referring to. Which was a later submission

TheOriginalTiki

To recap on the Fantasy Drafts, with Matt being eliminated Jokers team is officially out of contention. I am my team's only shot, while Space is still holding on to three out of the final four players.

Did I stupidly give up @IDInstitute when we did our draft swap? I don't really remember the details of that, but I do remember having IDI as my first pick overall so somewhere along the way I lost him. You're welcome, Space :p

spacemt354

Chili's
To recap on the Fantasy Drafts, with Matt being eliminated Jokers team is officially out of contention. I am my team's only shot, while Space is still holding on to three out of the final four players.

Did I stupidly give up @IDInstitute when we did our draft swap? I don't really remember the details of that, but I do remember having IDI as my first pick overall so somewhere along the way I lost him. You're welcome, Space :p
Lemme go back and check...I'm pretty sure it was you for me (which was dumb on my part:p) and I think we traded DSquared for Puff...

spacemt354

Chili's

Lemme go back and check...I'm pretty sure it was you for me (which was dumb on my part:p) and I think we traded DSquared for Puff...

33:58

We traded DSquared and Puff:p (which means essentially our trades evened out as we both lost one player from the trades;))

TheOriginalTiki

lol, I guess I had @tcool123 as my first round pick. I could have sworn my first pick was IDI...I guess he was my first pick during the Elite Eight draft or something and I'm remembering it wrong :p

Yea, that swap didn't really benefit either of us, haha. ;)

spacemt354

Chili's
lol, I guess I had @tcool123 as my first round pick. I could have sworn my first pick was IDI...I guess he was my first pick during the Elite Eight draft or something and I'm remembering it wrong :p

Yea, that swap didn't really benefit either of us, haha. ;)
It really didn't:p

It was probably the E8 draft because I'm pretty sure you won that one. Part of me hoped Matt would win TSI just so Jokers could win the Fantasy League with one player post-merge:hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom