The Smells of Disney

cynic710

you cant beat the water smell of pirates, or the smell of fire from the indiana jones stunt show. to me though, the smells of just being in the parks, in line or in the stores is whats the best feeling. if i remember correctly the small in living with the land is such a reminder of childhood. goodness i need to get back down there.

CrazyDisneyLady

My everyday revolves around Disney so there are so many things that remind me of Disney. I lay mulch each year in the garden and I always leave it sitting in the heat for a few days when I open the bags in the morning it reminds me of coming out out of your hotel in the morning to catch the first bus. Yo plait strawberry shortcake yogurt smells like philharmagic, there is a candle from bath and body works called Paris that remindsme of the smell left lingering in soarin of the oranges and pine.avon has a ladies musk called 007 that has the smell of animal kingdom in early morning. It is funny that we live life smelling and seeking out the things that smell like Disney.

tecowdw

I don't know but the turkey leg air freshener smells horrible! I was able to sniff the package this past weekend at the MK. Yuck!!!!

jbdorman

Original Poster
I don't know but the turkey leg air freshener smells horrible! I was able to sniff the package this past weekend at the MK. Yuck!!!!
Good to know! I bought the Mickey Waffle one on ebay to try it out and was debating on the turkey leg!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom