The Shanghai Disneyland spoiler rich attraction preview thread!

flynnibus

Premium Member
Original Poster
This is a cool view...
13181503_554246308078471_1277977236_n.jpg

Donaldfan1934

This I am gonna sound like a pixie duster but this is everything I have ever wanted from a traditional dark ride for Peter Pan. Wow. It's criminal that the wdw version is now the worst out of all the parks world wide.
I know right? Even Tokyo's, which was previously identical to WDW's, recently recieved most of the update's DL's did last summer. But judging this video, it seems like all of the resorts need to completely rebuild their versions Peter Pan's Flight. I haven't even seen it with my own eyes and I can tell that this version is above and away the best in the world.

Donaldfan1934

After I watched the Peter Pan's Flight video, I clicked the link for this expecting similar updates. Unfortunately, its identical to the WDW/HKDL version. And from what I can tell from this admittedly low quality video, it didn't seem to have any notable updates at all. You would think they'd update a ride that's the better half of 2 decades old in some respect. It really surprises me how they decided to update one classic, but not the other.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom