The Secrets of WDW

Erika

PHD--

Your daughter is ADORABLE!!!

We take pics at both places too. Of course we don't have a cute little girl to pose with us, so we have to settle for ourselves! Maybe a few years down the road...:lookaroun

mucky

I've got a funny photo of me with my dad at the Wishing Well, clowning around. I was splashing water at my mom, who was taking the picture. But this is my first post, and I haven't got the attachment thing figured out yet. It looks like I'll have to post the image somewhere else, and then mirror it here. Am I right?

I wish the old folks would come and visit again soon.

Attachments

• me'ndad.jpg
    me'ndad.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 102

mucky

hey, it worked!

well, there you go! Not bad for a first try! Sorry about the size, it's probably a little slow for most of you.

Bairstow

I'm afraid this "secret" is gone, but it used to be my favorite. LONG after the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea attraction at Fantasyland closed you could still get a taste of the attraction by leaning against the rock formations outside the queue. Listen very carefully, and you could hear the soundtrack to the movie being played very faintly somewhere in the area. I never could find out exactly where that music was coming from. It might have been a speaker on the other side of the rocks, somewhere in the queue. I guess now tha the section has been converted for other purposes we'll never know, but it still makes me wonder why they would have left the queue music playing 5 years after they had closed the ride...or did they?:lookaroun

Figaro

Mickey and Donald Pharohs are on the wall opposite the Indiana Jones scene in the Great Movie Ride. I believe they are etched into the wall right before you leave that area. Basically, when everyone is looking to the right at the Lost Ark, look to the left on the wall. :)

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by Erika
PHD--

Your daughter is ADORABLE!!!

We take pics at both places too. Of course we don't have a cute little girl to pose with us, so we have to settle for ourselves! Maybe a few years down the road...:lookaroun

Thank you.

LOL we have many like that ourselves (6 years really) , we thought people here would appreciate the one with the baby in the most. :lol: She was 8 1/2 months then, she turned a year old 2 weeks ago and is walking all over now.

Mucky, looks like you got it to work. Nice picture, did your mom appreciate the stale WDW water on her?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom