The Scariest Ride Ever Built At Wdw

Donaldistheduck

I would have to say that dinosaur is the scariest, in Tower of Terror, nothing jumps out at you (even though it is my favorite) but that last part in dinosaur, when the big guy came out, almost scared me to death. I will rde it again, but i will close my eyes when that part comes.:dazzle:

WDWspider

My vote goes to Dinosaur! i forgot how scary this ride really is until I got front row left on my last visit. if i had not of been restrained, i'm sure I would have slid over three seats before the ride was over. :lol:

Second would be ToT (waiting for the drops).

IASW has to be the most chilling, but AE the first time having read promo material for it had me severly worked up before i got strapped in the in got worse.......

the next time I did it it wasnt nearly as bad

The most thriliing has to be ToT and I can't wait to ride the ToT4!!!

wdwrules

id have to say alien encounter is the scariest actual ride/show at disney but as far as waiting in line and the anticipation for tower of terror is by far scarier if that makes any sense

:D :D :D :D :D

surfsupdon

the scariest ride ever for me was Snow White's Scary Adventure, back in its original form. I will never forget how that ride tortured me at 5.I also remember crying on my first time on Space Mtn after finally getting enough nerve to ride it at 9, haha. How embarrassing.

jcrb

It’s a small world – all those dolls – that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blm07

You guys keep talking about IASW being bad - your gonna start another war! Anyway, hmmm I guess I've never really been scared at the parks, except the first time on Space Mountain my friends said it went upside down (and then they said that on BTM and Splash Mountain). The first coaster I went on that went upside down was (I know its not Disney) Dueling Dragons, and that was EXTREME for me, felt sick all day, but now I've tamed the dragons and I'll go on anything.

EchoOfOphelia

Well my first response was to say Tower of Terror, I love that ride.
But then I thought, well if you want SCARIEST ride, I'd have to say Alien Encounter. I hate that ride! It scares me half to death. :lol: I am a grown woman, I shouldn't be pale white coming off a ride that little kids beg their parents to go on again and again! :lol:

happydaze

For me, definitely the Rock n' Rollercoaster. Obviously not for the themeing (unless you're scared of rock groups with lead singers with big lips or something) but for the physical ride.

Now, I LOVE rollercoasters but the launch gets me in a bad way. Waiting to launch is icky and I do not enjoy going from a stand still one second to mad fast the next. I've seriously had nightmares where I'm on the rock n' roller coaster and I'm screaming for someone to get me off before it blasts off. Yes, I have issues.

Quentin Disney

IMO, the scariest attraction is not even in a theme park. Summet Plummet at Blizzard Beach is REALLY scary to me. Think about it, it's just you and the 90ft slide. Nothing else.

Walter

Originally posted by happydaze
For me, definitely the Rock n' Rollercoaster. Obviously not for the themeing (unless you're scared of rock groups with lead singers with big lips or something) but for the physical ride.

Now, I LOVE rollercoasters but the launch gets me in a bad way. Waiting to launch is icky and I do not enjoy going from a stand still one second to mad fast the next. I've seriously had nightmares where I'm on the rock n' roller coaster and I'm screaming for someone to get me off before it blasts off. Yes, I have issues.

That's exactly how I feel!

5 :snore: 4 :veryconfu 3 :dazzle: 2 :lookaroun 1 :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom