The Scariest Ride Ever Built At Wdw

markymark

It has to be ToT, the spookiness starts whislt you are queueing up for it, once you are inside it is greater and by he time you get in the life, you just know what is coming. Its great!!

I also have to agree with Dopey, the teacups make my belf too. My wife has now told me if I go on I have to go in one on my own! coz I just sit there and lets them spin gently. She is some kind of crazed spinning machine!!

Richy_roo

Foregone conclusion

i dont know why we need to judge this one, its a foregone conclusion..

Nothing, but nothing, yet nothing is scarier than....

ITS A SMALL WORLD

That music AAArrrrrgghghhhhh..

(the only ride where people queue to get off)

Check out my cartoon on the cartoon page
(ps the email address is wrong on there)

Jr Imagineer

The Great Movie Ride.

Never ever have I heard a kid scream so LOUD in my LIFE!!! but ya.. the Alien sequence, the Wicked Witch of the West.. even the Munchkins! (Who in their right mind would want to visit Oz??!!), the gun fight (western sequence.. and the entire gangster scence is creepy as well), the "horror" sequence. GMR has got to be the scariest ride of all time.. c'mon people!! LOL :)

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Can you say, "IT'S A SMALL WORLD!"

Where are the "I Survived It's a Small World" t-shirts?
Truely scary!!!

Attachments

• mickey45a[1].gif
    mickey45a[1].gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 117

the ceo at wdw

Original Poster
The scariest ride is GMR 4 little kids When i was little I was scared of the munchkins lol , but i think my scariest ride at wdw is the TOT

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
To be serious on the matter, I would have to say Alien Encounter. I went on it once and my family could never get to get on it again.
I was so afraid of it. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• mickey45a[1].gif
    mickey45a[1].gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 117

MrPromey

Re: Foregone conclusion

Originally posted by Richy_roo
i dont know why we need to judge this one, its a foregone conclusion..

Nothing, but nothing, yet nothing is scarier than....

ITS A SMALL WORLD

That music AAArrrrrgghghhhhh..

(the only ride where people queue to get off)

All those little kids with beady eyes and evil smiles! If there were any ride that I was afraid of getting stuck on when the animatroncs came to life it would be Small World. I can handle ghosts, and pirates and dinosaurs but if even one of those kids came in the water after me I think I'd die of fright before they even got to me! :eek:

DisJosh

Re: Re: Foregone conclusion

Originally posted by MrPromey

All those little kids with beady eyes and evil smiles! If there were any ride that I was afraid of getting stuck on when the animatroncs came to life it would be Small World. I can handle ghosts, and pirates and dinosaurs but if even one of those kids came in the water after me I think I'd die of fright before they even got to me! :eek:

The Small world kids arent nearly as scary as the ones in the Mexican pavillion at epcot!

MrPromey

Re: Re: Re: Foregone conclusion

Originally posted by DisJosh

The Small world kids arent nearly as scary as the ones in the Mexican pavillion at epcot!

I tend to disagree here if for no other reason than that there aren't as many of them. If you throw in the dancing puppets at the end which are the size of an adult, you may be getting close but I think the IASW are still the worst!

DisJosh

Re: Re: Re: Re: Foregone conclusion

I tend to disagree here if for no other reason than that there aren't as many of them. If you throw in the dancing puppets at the end which are the size of an adult, you may be getting close but I think the IASW are still the worst!

The Small world kids do out number the mexicans. One thing is for sure......I dont think I will ever feel safe on either of those rides!:(

MrPromey

:) OK, I can sort of agree with you there... The other thing that really bothers me about IASW is the way they incorporate your name into the song. I get how they do it for E.T. at Universal but how do they know on IASW?

DisJosh

:) OK, I can sort of agree with you there... The other thing that really bothers me about IASW is the way they incorporate your name into the song. I get how they do it for E.T. at Universal but how do they know on IASW?

Huh?! what are you smokin? They say your name?.......you mean they talk to you too? I thought i was the only one! What else did they say to ya? Did they tell you to kill Mickey too? I couldnt bring my self to do it.......so I think theyre after me now......the mexicans are in on it too!:( Be afraid of the little ppl:eek:

MrPromey

Originally posted by DisJosh

Huh?! what are you smokin? They say your name?.......you mean they talk to you too? I thought i was the only one! What else did they say to ya? Did they tell you to kill Mickey too?

Nope, they just say my name over and over again... Every once in a while they say the name "Bob", too which is really strange when I'm on a boat by myself... Oh well. Best not to think about it!

Brooke

at each park the scariest ride is...

MK: alien encounter
EPCOT: test track i guess but it really isnt scary.
MGM: ToT
AK: dinosaur

overall: ToT

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom