The Roseanne episode at WDW

MAF

Original Poster
Did anyone else think the episode where the cast of Roseanne went to WDW was not good? I just watched it yesterday on Netflix and I thought it was pretty awful. It was a two-parter and they only show them in the parks for barely one episode. Also they didn't stay in a Disney hotel. I don't know, there could have been so much potential, but it seems like they didn't really do anything with it. Anyone else not like this ep? :shrug:

sbkline

Did anyone else think the episode where the cast of Roseanne went to WDW was not good? I just watched it yesterday on Netflix and I thought it was pretty awful. It was a two-parter and they only show them in the parks for barely one episode. Also they didn't stay in a Disney hotel. I don't know, there could have been so much potential, but it seems like they didn't really do anything with it. Anyone else not like this ep? :shrug:

Didn't they stay in the Contemporary?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
What hotel is that they're staying at? :confused:

I just copied the establishing shot of the hotel from youtube...
roseannehotel.jpg

rustysgirl

i too, thought they stayed at the contemporary. also theres a scene when they are looking out the window from their hotel right at the magic kingdom if that helps any. but i agree i wish they showed more of the parks.
and i also agree with the last poster about the George Lopez episode. i wish they showed it more often =)

MAF

Original Poster
i too, thought they stayed at the contemporary. also theres a scene when they are looking out the window from their hotel right at the magic kingdom if that helps any.

It was definately not the Contemporary. I just watched the episode yesterday and there was no scene of them looking out their window at the Magic Kingdom. :shrug:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
It was definately not the Contemporary. I just watched the episode yesterday and there was no scene of them looking out their window at the Magic Kingdom. :shrug:

Jackie does look out the window and comment's on Walts's vision of the orange groves becoming the castle and something about ample parking and convenient shuttle service.

[youtube]raBG_JbHx-c[/youtube]

cymbaldiva

Actually I love that episode! :) The part where Dan finds out there's no beer in the Magic Kingdom and runs back down Main Street is priceless! :ROFLOL:

Mukta

Sabrina the Teenage Witch visited AK while staying at I think Coronado Springs.
I think all of the ABC shows went and stayed at a Disney resort. I still remember seeing the Indy show at MGM on Full House.

MattyDrums

There was a week or two span where all the shows that were on ABC's TGIF programming where all the shows were at the park and they would 'crossover' each other. It was a brilliant piece of marketing and I remember watching it and loving every second of it.

MAF

Original Poster
The episode that follows it is the one where David works for a local amusement park and they brainwash him into being a corporate robot. I heard a rumor that Roseanne did the episode to get back at the ABC execs for making her do the Disney episode. Is there any truth to this?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom