The Rise of Ladder

lostpro9het

I’m on fire today! Got to see the migration habits of the indigenous orange legged six footer in its natural environment...so majestic.
D9587FED-38B9-437A-9F93-3E1A27E28D4D.jpeg
5372519A-8537-4E69-8B93-67A2E9CBFE46.jpeg

InnKpr

Got to see the migration habits of the indigenous orange legged six footer in its natural environment...so majestic.
Those ladders must be hard to handle if it takes 5 CMs and the wrangler to keep under control!
The problem is, they can be highly unpredictable. While it's always exciting to see one in the wild, whether at Disney or elsewhere, always remember to never let your guard down, and follow posted warning signs which are meant to keep everyone safe.
92820b.jpg

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The problem is, they can be highly unpredictable. While it's always exciting to see one in the wild, whether at Disney or elsewhere, always remember to never let your guard down, and follow posted warning signs which are meant to keep everyone safe.
View attachment 501242

That number is a bit fishy. I called it to report a ladder that was somewhere it shouldn't be and they weren't concerned about where the ladder was but kept asking how many rungs I had and whether I was foldable or extendable!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom